PDA

View Full Version : Starfinder PDF Discount?

Reynard203
February 10th, 2018, 14:24
I was all set to purchase the Starfinder Core and Alien Archive but in my cart it did not include the discount for owning the PDFs through Paizo (I am a subscriber to Starfinder since the game was announced). Note that I tested my Paizo synchronization by putting a Pathfinder item I also owned the PDF through Paizo for and that did include the discount.

Is there no PDF discount for Starfinder, or is there a technical issue? Should I wait to purchase the Starfinder ruleset and modules until it is resolved or will my account be credited?

Thank you.

Trenloe
February 10th, 2018, 15:01
Have you re-ran the Paizo account synch? You need to re-run it before you do a purchase so that the latest information is synced across.

I purchased last night after doing a Paizo account sync and it was fine.

Reynard203
February 10th, 2018, 15:11
Have you re-ran the Paizo account synch? You need to re-run it before you do a purchase so that the latest information is synced across.

I purchased last night after doing a Paizo account sync and it was fine.

I just re-synced and still no discount.

Trenloe
February 10th, 2018, 15:18
Check the product codes when you do the Paizo synch to see if they are coming back from Paizo for your account. PZO7101E is the Core Rules, PZO7105E is Alien archive, and PZO72XXE are the APs.

Reynard203
February 10th, 2018, 15:23
Check the product codes when you do the Paizo synch to see if they are coming back from Paizo for your account. PZO7101E is the Core Rules, PZO7105E is Alien archive, and PZO72XXE are the APs.

How do I check that?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it. They are listed.

Reynard203
February 10th, 2018, 15:28
I got it to work. For anyone else having issues, why i had to do was de-sync my account, re-sync it and then send my purchase info back to Paizo on the sync page. After that, the discount appeared.

Thanks @Trenloe for your help.

FG_Dave
February 10th, 2018, 17:58
I got it to work. For anyone else having issues, why i had to do was de-sync my account, re-sync it and then send my purchase info back to Paizo on the sync page. After that, the discount appeared.

Thanks @Trenloe for your help.

Good to see you got got it Reynard.

OvidtheMeek
February 10th, 2018, 20:45
How much is the discount for having the pdf version?

FG_Dave
February 10th, 2018, 20:51
How much is the discount for having the pdf version?

Hello Ovid.

If you have purchased a PDF like the Starfinder Core Rulebook for instance the price is $9.99 on the Paizo website.

Then the discount of 9.99 will be reduced from the price of the Fantasy Grounds Starfinder Core Rulebook at checkout.

You will need to have your account linked to show the discount. You can go into your Fantasy Grounds settings and go to the Purchases section and click on the Manage button. Then click on the Paizo Purchases. Then a browser will open and follow the instructions.

Nylanfs
February 10th, 2018, 21:29
Hmm the Paizo site is down, guess FG users crashed it. :)

FG_Dave
February 10th, 2018, 21:37
Hmm the Paizo site is down, guess FG users crashed it. :)

We are waiting to hear back from another similar instance. I will keep you guys updated when I learn more.

ddavison
February 10th, 2018, 23:07
Yes, sorry everyone. Syncing requires an active connection with Paizo.com and that is currently unavailable. If you are able to load Paizo.com and still have syncing issues, please let us know. If you can't access Paizo.com, please hold off on attempting to sync, de-sync or refresh purchases.

FG_Dave
February 11th, 2018, 06:03
It looks like the Paizo website is up again at 11pm MT so try the Syncing again now that it is up.