PDA

View Full Version : Starfinder RPG Ruleset not Working / Displaying

jonathanscullen
February 10th, 2018, 07:38
Hi

I purchased the Starfinder RPG Ruleset and the update added some resources but I cant seem to find these resources. There is no campaign option to create a Starfinder campaign. I thought it might be in the Pathfinder stuff but when I make a pathfinder campaigns the moule is not in the recourses. I looked under 3.5 as well but i cant find these resourses anywhere.

damned
February 10th, 2018, 07:51
Hi

I purchased the Starfinder RPG Ruleset and the update added some resources but I cant seem to find these resources. There is no campaign option to create a Starfinder campaign. I thought it might be in the Pathfinder stuff but when I make a pathfinder campaigns the moule is not in the recourses. I looked under 3.5 as well but i cant find these resourses anywhere.

It would look like your purchases havent downloaded.
Go into settings and check your forum user-login info and update.
Then run the FG updater again.

Moon Wizard
February 10th, 2018, 07:52
Johnathon,

It's a separate ruleset, so you'd need to create a new Starfinder campaign from the launch screen.

Make sure that you run an Update from the FG launch screen after purchasing in order to download the new content. If it's still not working, send a note to [email protected], so they can investigate.

Regards,
JPG

jonathanscullen
February 10th, 2018, 19:24
Hey thanks, guys I tried installing it on another computer and it worked.

jonathanscullen
February 10th, 2018, 19:46
Hi

When I go to add a Charator Starship I get a Rulset Error "Ruleset Error: window: Control() anchoring to an undefined control..." is anybody else getting this error?

LordEntrails
February 10th, 2018, 19:53
Hi

When I go to add a Charator Starship I get a Rulset Error "Ruleset Error: window: Control() anchoring to an undefined control..." is anybody else getting this error?

Starfinder issues are best reported in the official SF Bug Report thread; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?42165-Starfinder-Ruleset-Official-Products-bug-Reports

Irdaland
March 20th, 2018, 02:16
How do you create new starfinder thread? where on screen is button.

Solarian stellar revelations don't self populate the lines. Am I supposed to fill in description, save, effects on all the blank lines?

Trenloe
March 20th, 2018, 02:23

Solarian stellar revelations don't self populate the lines. Am I supposed to fill in description, save, effects on all the blank lines?
Welcome to the forums!

Please log any Starfinder product issues here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?42165-Starfinder-Ruleset-Official-Products-bug-Reports

Trenloe
March 20th, 2018, 02:35
You need to be in the forum itself, not a thread. Then there is a blue button in the top left of the forum header "Post New Thread"

Irdaland
March 20th, 2018, 18:09
Thank you

Abbsolutewaagh
February 10th, 2019, 21:41
Quick question along these same lines, does a person need to purchase starfinder through FG to select it as a ruleset?

damned
February 10th, 2019, 21:44
Welcoem Abbsolutewaagh

Yes. The included rulesets are 5E, 4E, 3.5E, Pathfinder, Numenera and CoreRPG. FATE also ships with it and is Pay What You Want. The other rulesets are either Community or Commercial.