PDA

View Full Version : Follow Product Development

DMdomination
February 9th, 2018, 04:00
Hello,

I am interested in gathering more information about the Legendary Planet series. I own the assimilation strain and it looks like party 2 and 3 are both available on fantasy grounds but the last one was published over a year ago. I am hoping to run this entire series after my group finishes Out of The Abyss but i don't want to start the process and find that it is no longer being converted onto fantasy grounds modules. Is there any way to track the development of projects like this or get any information about when it may be available in the future.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Tony

damned
February 9th, 2018, 04:17
I believe Zacchaeus did those but has since been doing all the official 5e source material and adventures.
It may still be on his list...

Myrdin Potter
February 9th, 2018, 07:32
I think there is only one 5e one is not done yet?

Zacchaeus
February 9th, 2018, 08:58
Yes I did do the ones that had been published at the time, but i’ve Lost touch with the series somewhat. I’m pretty sure there is a developer for them but I don’t know who or what stage things are at.

timdog88
February 9th, 2018, 17:28
Just wanted to jump in and add my recommendation for the series. I ran through the first 2 modules with a group and really enjoyed them both. They are very well done and a lot of fun to run.