PDA

View Full Version : LFP 1 more for Pathfinder CoCT AP 7th level. Thursday 7PM eastern weekly

rickyhunt
February 9th, 2018, 03:26
I have the Ultimate license.
System: Pathfinder

Time Zone Eastern US
Day of week: Thursdays at 7PM weekly
Session length: 3-4 hours

Voice tech: Discord
Roleplay/Combat: about 25:75 leaning towards tactical. If there is a question about a rule, I allow short breaks to look it up, usually by a player who isn't active.

We just lost a player that never really got a good start, so we have an open slot in the group. We are playing in Curse of the Crimson Throne and they have just hit 7th level. The group consists of a dwarf fighter, melee urban ranger, summoner with a melee eidolon. The character that they just lost was a cleric. It would be nice to get a replacement divine caster, but all I really ask is no more melee characters. So far the AP seems heavily city focused, but I do know they leave the city at some point and return, so wilderness focused characters will suffer.

The available sources are all of the Advanced books, Ultimate Combat and Magic and parts of Unchained. Starting wealth will be based on what the other 3 players have now. I am fairly light on house rules.