PDA

View Full Version : Steam account sync

Azaran
February 6th, 2018, 09:03
The things I've bought in Steam don't seem to want to sync with store purchases here.

Az.

Moon Wizard
February 6th, 2018, 09:35
Please send a note to [email protected] with a screen shot of your FG Settings. (Alt+PrintScreen while Settings open, then paste to e-mail).

Regards,
JPG

damned
February 6th, 2018, 13:16
The things I've bought in Steam don't seem to want to sync with store purchases here.

Az.

Only Base licenses are actually synced between the stores.
DLC purchases on either store will only show up on that store.

Trenloe
February 6th, 2018, 13:49
To expand on what damned says - if you bought on Steam, for example, you don’t see that purchase reflected as "owned" in the FG store, and vice versa.

The purpose of doing a Steam sync is to let the FG update engine know which Steam purchases you own, so that when you run an "Update" FG will install those products.

After you’ve done a Steam sync, do an update, load up a campaign and see if your Steam products are in the "Module activation" screen.

Azaran
February 6th, 2018, 22:58
To expand on what damned says - if you bought on Steam, for example, you don’t see that purchase reflected as "owned" in the FG store, and vice versa.

The purpose of doing a Steam sync is to let the FG update engine know which Steam purchases you own, so that when you run an "Update" FG will install those products.

After you’ve done a Steam sync, do an update, load up a campaign and see if your Steam products are in the "Module activation" screen.

That sucks a little as in order to benefit from the complete bundle i'd have to buy some things twice...

Azaran
February 6th, 2018, 22:59
Please send a note to [email protected] with a screen shot of your FG Settings. (Alt+PrintScreen while Settings open, then paste to e-mail).

Regards,
JPG

It's fine inside FG, was referring to the store to see the steam dlc that i purchased against my FG purchases.

FG_Dave
February 6th, 2018, 23:08
It's fine inside FG, was referring to the store to see the steam dlc that i purchased against my FG purchases.

Like the others mentioned, you will not be able to see the purchases from the website when on Steam and vice a versa.

Send us in a mail to the support email and let us know where you want all of your purchases and well take care of it for you. Just make sure in the future to purchase content on either Steam or the website so you do not have this issue in the future.

[email protected]

Azaran
February 8th, 2018, 21:51
Like the others mentioned, you will not be able to see the purchases from the website when on Steam and vice a versa.

Send us in a mail to the support email and let us know where you want all of your purchases and well take care of it for you. Just make sure in the future to purchase content on either Steam or the website so you do not have this issue in the future.

[email protected]

Thanks Dave, will do :)

FG_Dave
February 9th, 2018, 05:53
Thanks Dave, will do :)

Not a problem.

zortek
June 8th, 2018, 04:20
This thread was very helpful to me. A Steam sticky would be a nice to have. But the search was not terribly difficult. As none of my purchases have been via steam, I see no reason to sync with steam (which is the real answer to the question that brought me here). Is the disgusting world of Steam an emerging requirement? Seems the answer is no... thank goodness. Please, anyone who might suggest Steam as a future requirement -- cover them in honey and throw them in a pit of with fire ants. Just no. <mumbles> No, no, no. No Steam. No. Have a nice day. [edit: If I have mistakenly offended any bees or ants with my post, please contact [email protected] and ask them to remove this post, I tried to delete it and could not.]

Bidmaron
June 9th, 2018, 05:33
Welcome, nortek. I am not aware of any ants or bees here, so I think you are safe. Steam is not required, so don't worry. Are you now a Fantasy Grounder then?

dberkompas
June 9th, 2018, 06:49
As a purveyor of fine honey, I find the comment appalling. Never in my 112 years as the producer and distributor of Haney's Honey have I ever heard such immature and utter disdain for our fine product.

I just got off the phone with Arnies Ant Farm, and we will no longer allow you to use our products.

Arnie & Haney