Mlownz
February 5th, 2018, 23:01
FG License: Standard
Time Zone: Central Time USA
Day(s): Saturday 10 pm
Term: Long Term
Voice: We use discord for voice comms

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
Game System Experience: I have a ton of experience with 5E the rest of my group is just learning.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I have a good amount of experience with FG but by no means know it all. The rest of my group have a small amount of experience.

I have been running a homebrew camapign and serving as the DM for a game with 4 buddies of mine. We have been playing for about a month so far and they have been enjoying playing and really want to continue. However starting in March my schedule will pick up and I won't be able to spend the time I have been creating new content for the campaign. Instead of simply giving up the game we are looking for someone who would be willing to serve as our DM. We are looking for someone 18+ (as we are an older group and watching what we say isnt our strong suite) and someone who has some experience with 5E and being a DM. Other than that we are pretty flexible on most other things. We use discord to chat via voice coms so anyone who is interested let me know and I can give you the discord info and we can chat and answer any and all questions. Thanks!