PDA

View Full Version : 1 player LFG!

BrokenPiece
February 4th, 2018, 19:20
Hello!

My name is BrokenPiece, I'm an experianced DND player in search of a new adventure to join. I prefer 5'th and I have both discord and teamspeak downloaded. I highly prefer voice chat, but I can also easily play with text. You can contact me through my Fantasy grounds, discord and email which I will further down in this thread.
I can pretty much play anyday a week. I live in Denmark so my time so is UTC+01:00(CET). I actually JUST turned 20 today so hurray for me!
But yeah, LFG! Here's my contacts! (Updated: Forgot to say, I have full license of FG!)

Email: [email protected]
Discord: Qrow#5425
Fantasy grounds: BrokenPiece

MetalSaladMuncher
February 4th, 2018, 23:01
hey man! brand new to fantasy grounds and practically new to d n d (played a few short table top games) but totally down to learn. I have the standard package and hardly know how to use it. I have a mic and can probably work to your schedule. Although my hours are kinda unpredictable (active duty military) i'd love to play with ya. let me know!

[email protected]

damned
February 4th, 2018, 23:45
Welcome MetalSaladMuncher - LFG is looking for Game and LFP is looking for players - you want the LFP posts.

MetalSaladMuncher
February 5th, 2018, 00:59
did i just randomly post something? i thought i just replied to a LFG post. lol

MetalSaladMuncher
February 5th, 2018, 01:01
just reread your reply gotcha. thanks!

RunningHill
February 6th, 2018, 16:18
I'm running a game, 5e, that could use a couple of more players if you are interested. I'm based in Sweden - that makes no time difference :-)
Sundays 19-22 if thats ok.