PDA

View Full Version : MoreCore Background Change

Meliath1742
February 4th, 2018, 11:49
I'm in the process of creating a new campaign using MoreCore and would like to change the background to a different theme (already created a new logo using Mask_of_Winters extension). I've created themes before but I'm struggling to figure out what file I need to be looking at for MoreCore. None of the other themes show up on the load screen. I've scanned through some of the DOE Base files but I feel like I'm looking for a needle in a haystack. Any help out there?

damned
February 4th, 2018, 12:07
In my signature is a thread containing several MoreCore themes.
Have a look thru that thread - dont comment in that thread - it is reserved for posting actual Themes/Extensions for different systems - and grab any one of the extensions.
They all contain far more than what you need but you can far more easily find what you need.
Otherwise - I think I have posted the Winter Is Coming theme some where here and it is a MoreCore/CoreRPG theme.

Meliath1742
February 4th, 2018, 13:05
Thanks damned, I was just at that thread looking the themes over. I'll do a search for the Winter Is Coming theme.

damned
February 4th, 2018, 13:10
Thanks damned, I was just at that thread looking the themes over. I'll do a search for the Winter Is Coming theme.

Try this:

Meliath1742
February 6th, 2018, 14:42

I used the Symbaroum theme. It had the right feel. Thanks again damned.

GunnarGreybeard
February 6th, 2018, 18:38

I used the Symbaroum theme. It had the right feel. Thanks again damned.

Nice! Always good to see the things people are doing with MoreCore, helps keep me motivated.

damned
February 6th, 2018, 20:43
Well done Meliath - what game system are you using?

Meliath1742
February 7th, 2018, 15:59
Well done Meliath - what game system are you using?

It's a new d20 system called Oubliettes, Sorcerers & Reavers (OS&R). It uses aspects from several game systems, primarily D&D and Savage Worlds. Haven't actually played it yet, but it looks like a kewl system!