PDA

View Full Version : LFG Call of Cthulhu 7E - CST evenings

MTShorts
February 4th, 2018, 00:50
I've been collecting the materials with an intent to GM at some point, but have never gotten a chance to play. Would love to participate in a one shot or campaign to get a feel for the game rules and style.

I'm free most evenings after 6pm central.

Thanks in advance.

Nirseen
February 5th, 2018, 22:56
Do you know if 7e works with just the CoC Ruleset? I have that and Trial of Tsathogghua. I'm still not entirely familiar with the FG program itself.

dberkompas
February 5th, 2018, 23:08
There is a specific 7E ruleset, and if you're just playing, you don't need to own the ruleset, only the GM does.

Dave

Nirseen
February 5th, 2018, 23:33
I keep trying to make sure i'm all set with the CoC rules, but I always feel like i'm behind.

I've got a character in the works that I'd love to play if you want to GM

03dumbdumb
February 19th, 2018, 04:15
Check your inbox please

GamerDude
February 20th, 2018, 03:14
Depending on the day I would love to join a CoC game. I’m PST (nit available M, W, Sat)

03dumbdumb
February 20th, 2018, 11:47
Depending on the day I would love to join a CoC game. I’m PST (nit available M, W, Sat)

I’m eastern time.
I’m gonna be joining a group soon I will let you know what days they’re gonna play

Drebb
March 6th, 2018, 03:19
I can't help you with your request, but if you are looking to put a group together to play, I would be interested. I am in the CST zone and also have most evenings free. (I have never played the game but do own 7e rules and Investigators Handbook. Also a noob with FG.)

mmstry
March 11th, 2018, 14:49
I would love to be a part of this group if new players are accepted. I am new to both CoC and Fantasy Grounds but I have been playing other tabletop games for quite awhile. I also have accounts with other virtual tabletop communities and am a regular player on those. I have recently purchased the FG editions of the Keepers Guide and the Investigators Handbook and have been reading up on the rules while playing around with character creation. I am available Mon, Tues, Wed, and Fri evenings past 6:00 Eastern Time if acceptable. Thanks for your time!