PDA

View Full Version : New way to Look For Group 5E D&D. Player LFG US Eastern

JasonRazCalZevr
February 3rd, 2018, 03:31
I seem to have bad luck looking for a group, and I only have one real talent that I can prove over the internet, so. Backstory. Enjoy.

Please let me know if there are any issues with the PDF.

damned
February 3rd, 2018, 06:43
Hey JasonRazCalZevr backstories are fun and some GMs really love them.
The big issue I have with Back Stories are that the charcaters that come out of many of them are not level 1 :)
There have been several games posted every day - if you log on regularly and apply for games you will find them.
Good luck!

JasonRazCalZevr
February 3rd, 2018, 14:20
Hey JasonRazCalZevr backstories are fun and some GMs really love them.
The big issue I have with Back Stories are that the charcaters that come out of many of them are not level 1 :)
There have been several games posted every day - if you log on regularly and apply for games you will find them.
Good luck!

So, I have no issues beginning at level 1, regardless of how my backstory goes. I fully plan on playing from level one, not trying to skip levels.
Also, whether by luck, or just because I don't say the right things, I have already come to understand that your statement about the ease of finding games is not true.
I wrote the backstory in the hopes of attracting attention, and getting in a game which I was not able to manage during the first three month period I tried last year.
Please don't ruin my chances of using this method to find a game just because your experience has been different than mine.