PDA

View Full Version : LFP (1 more), Forgotten Realms, EST Weds.- Open World, Stealthy

Hennet
February 3rd, 2018, 01:28
Ruleset: Dungeons and Dragons 5th edition (have all books as FG modules)
Setting: Faerun 1498 DR. I won't be including the Spell Plague and it's ramifications in this world's history, most 4e events will be excluded.
Time: Wednesdat 8 Est
# of Players: I usually run solo adventures, so even 2 players would be fine. Willing to run up to 5.

Game Details: My homebrew campaign is very sandboxy with multiple main questlines and plenty of side quests, faction work, and minigames. I really like realism to a degree, including using inventory slot rules (makes more sense than weight), and homebrew rules for building up your homebase. Ex: I use a Security/Comfort point system based on what you put in your homebase, comfort will accelerate healing when resting there and give buffs, security reduces hostile encounter, theft, etc. Based on the already signed up players, it will be stealthy, but feel free to roll any character, we'd just have to add Criminal or some similar background and do some tweaking. As I said I enjoy running gritty campaigns, so you won't be starting with great gear, but this really makes what you earn much more rewarding imo. If this is too micromanagey for some i understand, and you might wanna pass this one up, but if you like that kind of stuff you will probably really enjoy this campaign as my irl friend and i do.

All levels of experience welcome, maybe a familiarity with FG preferred that's all.

Ferrin
February 3rd, 2018, 05:59
I'd be interested in giving it a try.

SaintDeadp00l
February 3rd, 2018, 21:11
Me and my Fiance are interested in playing. I an not new to D&D but i am new to FG and 5e and she is relatively new to it all... Could it be possible to have two characters on my account one for her and one for me?

Hennet
February 4th, 2018, 03:35
yep, check your messages.

Arthreas
February 7th, 2018, 22:38
This sounds pretty cool, I'd be interested in playing. I have some amount of experience with FG now having run a few sessions in it myself. I'd be down for a realism-esc gritty game in the forgotten realms.

valiantcosmos
February 9th, 2018, 00:41
Sounds interesting. If you can accommodate another player, let me know. Realism in terms of the practicalities of life as an aspiring hero sounds good. (Of course the more rules there are, the more opportunities there are for gaming them.) I certainly agree that things you earn in the game are more valued, and earning armor, weapons, magic items, etc, gives me, at least, a richer sense of the personal history of my character. The time fits my schedule well, so i'd love to give it a try and see if I'm a good fit for your game.

Todesfall
February 10th, 2018, 02:00
If you still have a spot open, I'm actually looking for a Wed game. Love Faerun and sandbox style games instead of taking the train. I'd be interested in playing a Drunken Master Monk if you allow that out of Xanders guide. I'd be getting home right at 8pm your time, so I might be 1-2 minutes before I'm actually on head set. Please message me if you have a spot for me! Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you!

Goblin Stomper
February 10th, 2018, 19:44
This premise sounds fantastic. I know by this point, the party is probably full; but if not, I'd love to get in on the action.

Chancellor
February 14th, 2018, 20:33
The game concept sounds great and the time is perfect for me to commit to so if you have room in your group for one more, I'd love to participate in the party and make myself useful!