PDA

View Full Version : Enter Modifier directly

Vroomfogle
March 26th, 2006, 05:47
How can I enter a Modifier in the box directly? You can drag stuff there but I'd like to enter in my own number if need be.

LordTomar
March 26th, 2006, 05:55
the technique I use, I got the tech from a member of the group im in, we type "/die # description" and then hit enter. Example "/die 1 bless" this will give you a 1 in the chat window wiht the word bless next to it. then you can just drag that to the box or hotkey bar.

kalmarjan
March 26th, 2006, 06:31
If you have a mouse wheel, you can roll it to increase or decrease the modifier as well. Seems easier, doesn't it? (Unless you do not have a mouse wheel...)

Sandeman

LordTomar
March 26th, 2006, 06:56
If you have a mouse wheel, you can roll it to increase or decrease the modifier as well. Seems easier, doesn't it? (Unless you do not have a mouse wheel...)

Sandeman

Didnt know about the scroll... only problem wiht it is it that it doesnt show what he mods are that you have.

Jozan
March 26th, 2006, 16:34
Actaully lastnight in a game I found that if you have a scroll wheel, and you have your character sheet open, and you mistakingly roll it it will dramatically increase numbers and cause utter chaos with your sheet. LOL It did mine anyway...:rolleyes:

LordTomar
March 26th, 2006, 16:42
Actaully lastnight in a game I found that if you have a scroll wheel, and you have your character sheet open, and you mistakingly roll it it will dramatically increase numbers and cause utter chaos with your sheet. LOL It did mine anyway...:rolleyes:

yeah that one i know about... im very careful with the scroll around my char sheet... especialy near the spell section.

Jozan
March 26th, 2006, 16:46
Gonna be a pain for me to fix that when I log back into the DM server..So I am anticipating that session greatly;)

Toadwart
March 27th, 2006, 07:05

Anyone discovered a way to prevent a numbercontrol fom being affected by the mouse wheel?
Accidentally changing a spell level when scrolling the list is a real pain (mostly because the spells are sorted by level and you immediatley lose sight of which one you stuffed up)

Cantstanzya
April 2nd, 2006, 01:03
They say in 1.06 you will be able to have a toggle to prevent this from happening. I will surely be implementing this into my character sheets.