PDA

View Full Version : 1 or 2 new players needed for Curse of Strahd... GMT 0

Liquidstate
February 2nd, 2018, 07:49
Hi

I have had a guy drop out of the campaign due to other commitments, so im looking to see if anyone fancies jumping either into his character (Human Fighter) or as your own.
Id say the group are not that far into the story, so i dont think it would be hard from someone to catch up on it.

We play thursday nights around 7pm GMT or just before (I dont have the ultimate license)

Also i could easily cater for another to make 6 players

(completely new players welcome as we are all fairely new anyway, and we do use Discord)

Llyle
February 2nd, 2018, 12:08
Hi

I have had a guy drop out of the campaign due to other commitments, so im looking to see if anyone fancies jumping either into his character (Human Fighter) or as your own.
Id say the group are not that far into the story, so i dont think it would be hard from someone to catch up on it.

We play thursday nights around 7pm GMT or just before (I dont have the ultimate license)

Also i could easily cater for another to make 6 players

(completely new players welcome as we are all fairely new anyway, and we do use Discord)

What System do you play in?

Liquidstate
February 2nd, 2018, 12:23
D&D 5e if thats what you mean

Assaris
February 2nd, 2018, 22:53
Im interested.. How far into campaign are you?
I will roll up a Cleric. Also very new to Fantasy grounds.. Im dming a campaign at home, but really want to play as a player.

Liquidstate
February 3rd, 2018, 00:13
Hi
They have don't the death house..
Had the fortune read and reach the town of valliki.
Where abouts you from then

Assaris
February 3rd, 2018, 00:54
Hi
They have don't the death house..
Had the fortune read and reach the town of valliki.
Where abouts you from then

Please translate.. I'm assuming you mean they have a cleric, and I shouldn't roll one..
I'm from Canada.

damned
February 3rd, 2018, 01:14
Translation:
The have done the death (Charnel) house
They have had their fortunes read and they have reached the town of Vallaki...

My 2c... cant have too many Clerics in Barovia... :)

Liquidstate
February 3rd, 2018, 09:47
Oops sorry bad spelling.

They have a cleric already yes.ans they also have a sorcerer, Monk; Warlock and fighter.
They have also just reached level 5 at the end of the last session.

SaintDeadp00l
February 3rd, 2018, 21:09
Me and my Fiance are interested in playing. I an not new to D&D but i am new to FG and 5e and she is relatively new to it all... Could it be possible to have two characters on my account one for her and one for me?

Liquidstate
February 3rd, 2018, 21:16
Do you mean run the client twice?
or have two characters picked for your login? (which you can have many characters in the game)

SaintDeadp00l
February 3rd, 2018, 21:20
one account with both my girls character and mine and still be able to be in the same game?

SaintDeadp00l
February 3rd, 2018, 21:23
yeah her character and mine within one login account due to she dont have a computer nor an account, and still beable to play both in the same game?

Liquidstate
February 3rd, 2018, 21:25
not sure if you can run the one account on multiple pc clients at the same time.
but you can certainly have multiple characters on one account, just dont know if you and your partner can login with your single account at the same time to play

Liquidstate
February 3rd, 2018, 21:26
oh i get what you mean your sharing the computer with the one login..
yeah you can do that, all it means it you own two characters on the one login

SaintDeadp00l
February 3rd, 2018, 21:28
no we would just both be at the computer with just the one account and take turns on the same login... just was woundering if two or more characters could be played in the same game with just the one account ( hers and mine)

Liquidstate
whats your time zone by the way

SaintDeadp00l
ok sweet now to find a game .... thank

SaintDeadp00l
February 3rd, 2018, 21:29
eastern... we live in NY

Liquidstate
February 3rd, 2018, 21:30
yes you can do that

Liquidstate
February 3rd, 2018, 21:32
GMT 7pm looks like would be 2pm your time

SaintDeadp00l
February 3rd, 2018, 21:35
ok and i missed the day of the week it was... shooting for Friday or Saturday

Liquidstate
February 6th, 2018, 07:42
Ah ok no worries

backwardoracle
February 7th, 2018, 21:10
I'd be interested in joining, UK based so the timezone is no problem, I'm on discord, I have ultimate license.

Liquidstate
February 7th, 2018, 21:32
ok i will pm you backwardoracle

GodsEvenNV
February 9th, 2018, 03:05
Hey are there still openings I am interested. I am available during those dates and times and I have play FG before so im a bit experienced. I also have a friend if there are 2 spots open

Liquidstate
February 11th, 2018, 21:55
Hi GodsEvenNV just looked it up on the time conversion and for you 7pm my time would be about 2pm your time

Tbsmicro
February 18th, 2018, 21:39
i'd be interested as a UK player if you would be up to slotting a newbie character into the game. know my way around FG and would like to get involved in a UK group, time zone issues are a bitch!