PDA

View Full Version : Newbies to 5e and Fantasy Grounds Wanted to Play Lost Mines of Phandelver

tankersleyb
February 1st, 2018, 21:11
Greetings fellow DnD-ians.
I am looking for 3 to 5 new players to Fantasy Grounds and 5e to help this DM learn to use FG's interface. I have watched a lot of videos on youtube but that's not experience. I want to learn from my own experiences and the groups. We can learn together and help each other where need be. Looking to start gaming by 2/22 or 3/1 latest.

I own the Ultimate License so it's free to join my game.

You will need to have a mic and Discord (a free voice chat program which I can help set up if needed) which can be downloaded at https://discordapp.com/.

You will also need Hamachi (a free VPN to connect to my game) which can be downloaded at https://www.vpn.net/ also can help setup.

Play time is on Tuesdays 11am or 12pm EST to 4pm latest (depends on group). Do have single adventures to run if all players can't make it that week.

Message me if interested and or have questions.

johnshep
February 1st, 2018, 21:22
pm sent

SaintDeadp00l
February 3rd, 2018, 21:12
Me and my Fiance are interested in playing. I an not new to D&D but i am new to FG and 5e and she is relatively new to it all... Could it be possible to have two characters on my account one for her and one for me?

tankersleyb
February 6th, 2018, 15:15
Glad your interested. I will PM you so we can chat and not clutter up this thread.

tankersleyb
February 9th, 2018, 15:37
Atm we are looking for 2 more to join our group. Still open for invites.

FunkenGruven
February 10th, 2018, 18:57
Hiya I'm interested. I will join Discord in a little bit here to see if anyone's on to make sure that you still have space.

tankersleyb
February 13th, 2018, 13:36
Still have room for 1 more if your interested on playing on Tuesdays. PM me and I will give you my Discord information so we can get set up.

tankersleyb
February 13th, 2018, 13:38
Start date is the 27th.

tankersleyb
February 13th, 2018, 19:48
Looks as if we are full. Thanks to everyone who showed interest. If an entry becomes open will reopen.