PDA

View Full Version : Savage one shot

dcook0323
January 31st, 2018, 20:26
Looking to run my first Savage worlds one shot coming up soon. Looking for a few players for a game called redneckONING Where the PCs are a group of West Virginia Mountain folk taking on a demon invasion from hell.This is a homebrew setting using core rules for convenience since this is my first game on fantasy grounds and we will be using pre-generated characters.

First running of this game is set for Friday, feb 9th at 9 am EST (-5 gmt) Speak will be through discord and I have the unlimited license so anyone is welcome to join.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2952

Mori
January 31st, 2018, 20:54
Can't participate - Great concept!

dcook0323
January 31st, 2018, 21:50
Can't participate - Great concept!

Thank you. Keep an eye out for other times. I'll most likely run this a few times as I familiarize myself with
FG.

Mori
February 1st, 2018, 05:10
Thank you. Keep an eye out for other times. I'll most likely run this a few times as I familiarize myself with
FG.

Will do. Good luck!

goodmanje
February 2nd, 2018, 21:32
Same here, love the idea but can't make the time. I'll keep an eye out for other times.

dcook0323
February 3rd, 2018, 16:35
Thank you to the people who showed interest and support. I have added another session that will be on a friday evening. It can be found on the calendar and its own promotional post in LFG.