PDA

View Full Version : LFP Need 3-5 players Sat Night 6PM Eastern USA 5E Curse of Strahd NEW PLAYERS WELCOME

03dumbdumb
January 31st, 2018, 17:11
Game is closed.
I found enough players.

FG License: GM has Ultimate, players need the demo.
Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone, USA
Day of week and time: Saturday, 6pm
If new game, planned start date: February 10, 2018
Planned Duration & Frequency: 6+ hours, 2 times a month.
Term: Long term group.

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: 0 players currently, need 3-5
Character starting level & equipment: level 3, max gold depending on class then buy whatever items or choose regular starting equipment. Point buy system and max health for every level.
Character restrictions: no evil alignments, no flying PC's, PHB, Xanathars ok.

Details of your scenario: Under raging storm clouds, the vampire Count Strahd von Zarovich stands silhouetted against the ancient walls of Castle Ravenloft. Rumbling thunder pounds the castle spires. The wind’s howling increases as he turns his gaze down toward the village of Barovia. A lightning flash rips through the darkness, but Strahd is gone. Only the howling of the wind fills the midnight air. The master of Castle Ravenloft is having guests for dinner—and you are invited.

eMan
January 31st, 2018, 23:33
hello I am a new player and am very interested in your game, my only reservation is the 6 hour session length. is this just to offset the fact you plan to gather every other week?

03dumbdumb
February 1st, 2018, 00:45
hello I am a new player and am very interested in your game, my only reservation is the 6 hour session length. is this just to offset the fact you plan to gather every other week?

That is correct, I used to do weekly few hour sessions but I currently can’t right now.

dndforme
February 2nd, 2018, 05:20
Hey there. Just sent you a PM about joining. I can change up my race/class choice if that helps me get a spot ;)

bgray21
February 3rd, 2018, 01:00
Hi. I'm really interested in playing if theirs still an opening. I'm in the eastern time zone. I have a couple of different character ideas as well.

JasonRazCalZevr
February 3rd, 2018, 03:23
I am also interested in playing, and I am in the eastern timezone. I would like to play a half-elf cleric until level 2, then multi-class into a wizard if multi-classing is allowed. I have played a couple of one shots on fantasy ground. I have not played Strahd yet.

ultimakuja129
February 3rd, 2018, 17:15
I've yet to do any specific DnD module aside from WPM. Even though I'm in Central, I'm still interested!