PDA

View Full Version : Updating error

nassin
January 31st, 2018, 03:23
Every time I log in it says that I have updates available. When I run the updater It stops at Checking package WOTC5EDDMG for updates

I have uploaded a picture of the error. Any help is welcome.

LordEntrails
January 31st, 2018, 03:28
Check your /vault folder. The WOTC5EDMG.dat file should be 65,990kb. If it is not, delete it and rerun the update.

nassin
February 1st, 2018, 00:39
Check your /vault folder. The WOTC5EDMG.dat file should be 65,990kb. If it is not, delete it and rerun the update.

The file is the correct size. Should I check anything else?

Zacchaeus
February 1st, 2018, 01:07
Delete it anyway and try to update again.

Also what does it say at the top right of your start screen, and what version of corerpg and 5e ruleset dies it say is loaded when you start orload a campaign.

ll00ll00ll00ll
February 1st, 2018, 01:12
I have this same problem on my work network. This may have something to do with your firewall... I do not have this problem at my house, which has a very lax firewall. I don't really know, just saying what I've experienced.

nassin
February 1st, 2018, 01:22
I have this same problem on my work network. This may have something to do with your firewall... I do not have this problem at my house, which has a very lax firewall. I don't really know, just saying what I've experienced.

I tried turning off antivirus and the firewall and still no luck.

ll00ll00ll00ll
February 1st, 2018, 01:28

oh well... worth trying.

Andraax
February 1st, 2018, 01:32

The firewall on your router?

nassin
February 1st, 2018, 02:12
The firewall on your router?

Thanks to everyone who responded. I had to turn off my IDS system. It was recognizing the update as the threat.

LordEntrails
February 1st, 2018, 03:16
Thanks to everyone who responded. I had to turn off my IDS system. It was recognizing the update as the threat.
Can you whitelist the FG executables?