PDA

View Full Version : Hellfrost Gazetteer Problem

mmccabe
January 31st, 2018, 02:19
So I bought the hellfrost gazetteer and was hoping for a nice book-like layout like you can see here in the Hellfrost player's guide.

However I don't get this. You only get the following links and clicking each of them doesn't give you that nice book like layout. Is there a way to get this or is this just a missing feature of this product?

Talyn
January 31st, 2018, 05:21
The Players Guide (and more) was recently remastered, that's why it has the nice-looking reference manual. Doswelk hasn't gotten to the Gazetteer yet. Patience! :)

Doswelk
January 31st, 2018, 07:20
The Players Guide (and more) was recently remastered, that's why it has the nice-looking reference manual. Doswelk hasn't gotten to the Gazetteer yet. Patience! :)

It will be a while before the Gazetteer is done, I am currently only at Nordmark in the atlas conversion and I have been tasked with converting the new Resource Management guide next!

mmccabe
February 1st, 2018, 08:22
Oh That is beautiful!

Good work!!

Thanks for the updates guys!
Mark

Doswelk
February 10th, 2018, 17:12
Oh That is beautiful!

Good work!!

Thanks for the updates guys!
Mark
I have finished the Atlas, I was going to re-do the Gazetteer but it seems I have to re-do, my re-do of the Bestiary first :(

Ikael
February 11th, 2018, 16:58
I have finished the Atlas, I was going to re-do the Gazetteer but it seems I have to re-do, my re-do of the Bestiary first :(

Why you have to re-do the Bestiary?

Doswelk
March 4th, 2018, 18:25
So I bought the hellfrost gazetteer and was hoping for a nice book-like layout like you can see here in the Hellfrost player's guide.

However I don't get this. You only get the following links and clicking each of them doesn't give you that nice book like layout. Is there a way to get this or is this just a missing feature of this product?
Hellfrost Atlas has gone on sale, I am updating the Gazetteer to support Reference Manual, once both products are released, I will update them both again so the atlas will reference the Gazetteer settings on the maps when I add the pins.

Talyn
March 5th, 2018, 00:03
@McCabe: Reference Manuals didn't exist in FG until 2016-ish so any of the DLC released before then won't have them, obviously. Not many of the DLC Developers have been willing to go back and update/remaster older DLC to support the new features other than @Doswelk and myself so far.