PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Pathfinder Training Session

KILLGORE
January 30th, 2018, 23:25
I am teaching a weekly class over at the Fantasy Grounds College Discord chat to teach new people to Fantasy Grounds or Pathfinder how to create a character with Fantasy Grounds and some combat basics for now. I would like to see more people playing it and I have a great place set up for a place to teach it. I wanted to invite anyone that is interested to send me a PM or easier to join the FG College discord and introduce yourself if you like.
I am starting the classes this week and willing to do them every Monday and Thursday night from 8pm to 9:30pm both nights EST (-5 UTC). Calling it Pathfinder Character Creation 101 and Pathfinder Combat and Spellcasting 201.

Please drop by by downloading the discord voice, and then adding https://discord.gg/Ew6nYyw to your server list, then come in and look around and you will probably see me or PM me. I can fill you in more there. If that's too much, just PM me here on the forums and I will get back to you usually within a day.

Look forward to meeting new players and GM's for Pathfinder and Starfinder! See you there!

KILLGORE
February 1st, 2018, 21:36
Having a class in a couple hours if anyone is interested in getting on?

Callum
February 2nd, 2018, 09:32
The thread title made me think that it was going to be a discussion about a new character class for Pathfinder - I thought I'd let you know in case others had been similarly confused.

KILLGORE
February 2nd, 2018, 10:01
Yeah true, I tried to edit the post title but I cannot. So I guess people will have to take a look at the post to figure it out.

Trenloe
February 2nd, 2018, 13:24
I thought the same, that the thread was about character classes. I’ve changed the title.