PDA

View Full Version : LFP Need 2 Players Sunday 3PM CST USA 5E Curse of Strahd

Steve1582
January 30th, 2018, 23:08
FG License: GM has Ultimate License (anyone can play)
Game System: D&D 5E
Time Zone: Central Time USA
Planned start date: When Party is full
Planned Duration & Frequency: 1 Hour session, 3:00PM to 4:00PM, Weekly
Term: Not sure doing one campan and going from there

Text or Voice: Both
Voice software used: Discord
Roleplay & Combat mix: Anything goes
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 2 players, need 2 more
Character starting level: 1st level
Character restrictions: Anything within reason

Details: Nothing really planned except for one campaign after that the group could continue to new lands and adventures. If you are still having trouble getting fantasy grounds to work on mac i can help you we have another player that had problems and we have found a fast and easy way to solve most trouble. This is my first time to DM or play at all so things may not be perfect or reliable mostly doing this for fun.
BIG NOTE: Must be 18 or over to play. I don't like doing this but we are not the type of people to use nice words and things could get real nasty. After we talk i will give you the discord server
IMPORTANT: I will PM you if you are the first to post a message. First come first serve.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2946

eMan
January 31st, 2018, 23:38
hello I am interested in joining your campaign. are you ok with hosting a new player? I have 0 experience playing the game, but have watched 50+ hours of campaigns on youtube and have created a few characters that are ready to go (other than rolling stats), so im not a blank slate, would just be slow in my first few battle rounds.