PDA

View Full Version : LFP: 2 Players Needed: DnD 5E: Tuesdays 7pm CST but Flexible

OsirisAsar
January 30th, 2018, 18:38
Game is Full. Thank you for all the responses and interest!

Kirsah
January 30th, 2018, 21:42
I'm looking for a fairly casual game and I'm in your general age range. I haven't played D&D in about 15 years. 3.5 was the last rules I'm familiar so I'll need to brush up on 5e. I'm new to Fantasy Grounds and am going to be taking a Fantasy Grounds College character creation class tonight to get some basics. I'm on EST and am pretty flexible on play times. Let me know if you think I'd be a good fit!

Azronical
January 30th, 2018, 21:51
I would enjoy giveing this a shot. I am brand new to pretty much everything Dnd so if you dont mind helping me learn everything im glad to roleplay.

tnlee
January 30th, 2018, 22:01
Are you still looking for more people?

I've been playing since the 90s and have been playing with a group for about a decade. I DM for them now so I'm looking to hop the fence and play for a change.

SeaSandz
January 30th, 2018, 23:31
Greetings, i am interested in joining your group. Ive been playing since 4th edition release.

DatSoySauce
January 31st, 2018, 01:50
Been looking for a long term group myself, and this sounds right up my alley as well as works perfectly time wise for me as by that time my 1 year old is in bed.

If you are still looking for people, I can either PM you, or you can let me know either here or in Discord; Tag is Gizmo#5163

Any other questions just let me know!