DMReckless
January 28th, 2018, 21:11
FG License: Ultimate
Game System: FATE Core

Time Zone: EST
Day of week and time: Weekday Evening tbd
If new game, planned start date: tbd
Planned Duration & Frequency: semi-weekly/bi-weekly
Term: Short Term, 4-6 sessions, potentially leading to longer campaign based on interest after that period

Text or Voice: Voice plus text?
Voice software used: Discord or teamspeak tbd.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 60-40
Number of Players in game & needed: 3-6 needed?
Character starting level & equipment: N/A-Standard FATE character creation
Character restrictions: tbd

Details of your scenario: tbd

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2978

This is an interest check to see if there are FATE players or potential FATE players out there who might want to be involved in a short term story arc determined together based on the Players' interests. FATE is a game about PROACTIVE, COMPETENT, and DRAMATIC heroes. A rule light system, it is character-driven designed to make the campaign be about their successes and failures, driven by their strengths and flaws.

I've been GMing for many decades, and have run both rules-heavy and rules-light systems. I have never run a FATE game, and am looking to expand my horizons on that front by running a short term game using the system. I am willing to teach the system, and also to learn from those with more in-depth knowledge. I think a few months of running it will give me enough of an understanding of the ins and outs of the system to be able to convert a homebrew world I have an interest in running in this system. After the initial run through if I and other people are interested, I would work on developing a campaign set in that world. The initial run will be set in a setting as determined by interaction with the players and me.

anXietyREEL
January 28th, 2018, 22:35
I'm interested! It'll depend on what days you want to run on. I'm usually free Tue/Weds, and work weird hours all the other days of the week (4pm-12am EST). Let me know if this moves forward!

leozelig
January 28th, 2018, 23:54
I have not played a ton of FATE, but I am familiar with the rules. I would love to join depending on the day/time...

Ram Tyr
January 29th, 2018, 14:32
Never played it but I would give it a try. Depending on the schedule, I would be interested. Because of my schedule my weekday window is about 6pm - 9:30pm Eastern. I could definitely do it Tuesdays. I might be able to do it Thursdays. I cannot do it Wednesdays or Fridays.

DMReckless
January 30th, 2018, 23:17
Looks like we're gravitating towards Tuesdays.

Is that good for you, leozelig?

leozelig
January 31st, 2018, 01:26
8pm EST is the earliest I could start on Tuesdays. If that's not a problem, then that day works for me.

Mixylplyx
January 31st, 2018, 23:36
I'm very interested, but I have a standing game I DM every other Tuesday, but Wednesdays are free.

davidbofinger
February 1st, 2018, 10:55
I would be interested, depending on time. I'm in Sydney, GMT+10 (+11 at the moment for daylight saving) so if this game were, say, 1900-2300 in GMT-4 then that would be 0900-1300 the next day in GMT+10, plus or minus an hour here or there. I have Tuesday and Thursday free so that works for me if it's Monday night in America and Tuesday in Australia, or if it's Wednesday night in America and Thursday in Australia. I haven't played FATE: I've read a couple of versions of the rules and it sounds interesting. Feel free to mail me on [email protected] if it sounds like this would work for me, I don't come here all that often.

damned
February 1st, 2018, 11:18
I would be interested, depending on time. I'm in Sydney, GMT+10 (+11 at the moment for daylight saving) so if this game were, say, 1900-2300 in GMT-4 then that would be 0900-1300 the next day in GMT+10, plus or minus an hour here or there. I have Tuesday and Thursday free so that works for me if it's Monday night in America and Tuesday in Australia, or if it's Wednesday night in America and Thursday in Australia. I haven't played FATE: I've read a couple of versions of the rules and it sounds interesting. Feel free to mail me on [email protected] if it sounds like this would work for me, I don't come here all that often.

No... tbh... Ive never seen you here!
Hola!

leozelig
February 1st, 2018, 11:20
Wed nights (EST/GMT -5) work for me too.

DMReckless
February 1st, 2018, 18:13
Looks like we'd have 4 if we went with Wed at 7 pm EST. Is that correct?

Mixylplyx
February 1st, 2018, 22:50
That'd be perfect for me.

leozelig
February 1st, 2018, 22:52
I'm counting 4 players on Wed nights at 7 pm EST (GMT-5) also. How long do you anticipate each session will be?

DMReckless
February 2nd, 2018, 02:51
Approximately 3 hours in length is my plan.

DMReckless
February 2nd, 2018, 03:43
Alrighty, so what kinds of character concepts are y'all looking to play?

Mixylplyx
February 2nd, 2018, 04:40
If I'm one of the players, I personally like stealthy types. Sneaky, underhanded, back-stabby types that you know you can't trust them, but they somehow win you over until you realize underneath, he has a heart of gold. Not knowing FATE (other than some videos) and not seeing a setting, any setting would be fine, though I'm a little overdone on Fantasy. Sci-Fi, horror, mutants, gothic, Victorian...heck, caveman is fine by me.

I'll play whatever fits the story. I'm very interested in learning FATE in general and specifically with how well it works in FG.

DMReckless
February 2nd, 2018, 11:00
Heh, that's a lot of genres you're "overdone" on. Leaves room for Pulp, Western, Modern, Cyberpunk(or does sci fi include that), Superheroes?

I could see a modern age cross between The Equalizer, The A-Team, and Leverage, where the PCs are a group of outlaw mercenary/vigilantes doing good against people/organizations that are above legal repercussions. Highly trained in their different fields and brought together by a need to see justice done and/or atone for past sins all while keeping under the government's radar.

This is just a spitball idea, of course, and we aren't locked into anything as of yet.

leozelig
February 2nd, 2018, 11:08
I'm thinking maybe an intellectual type who had some kind of supernatural experience as a kid/adolescent and has retreated to the safety of cold hard facts - a professor of mathematics or some kind of scientist, like a physicist or chemist, but still harboring a repressed obsession with the occult. I can tweak that concept depending on setting or make up a new one - I'm pretty open.

damned
February 2nd, 2018, 13:00
...though I'm a little overdone on Fantasy. Sci-Fi, horror, mutants, gothic, Victorian...heck, caveman is fine by me....

Heh, that's a lot of genres you're "overdone" on. Leaves room for Pulp, Western, Modern, Cyberpunk(or does sci fi include that), Superheroes?

Im thinking you might have missed the... stop?

Mixylplyx
February 2nd, 2018, 13:26

Sorry if it was confusing. I'm only overdone on Fantasy (currently DMing three 5E campaigns). All the others are fine.

DMReckless
February 2nd, 2018, 16:02
Yup, missed the stop. How about a Post Steampocalypse game? Or a Pulpy Lost World Campaign? Lots of room for suggestions. :)

DMReckless
February 2nd, 2018, 16:05
X-Files meets Criminal Minds? Hunt down supernatural serial killers!

Mixylplyx
February 2nd, 2018, 18:51
Sounds great to me!

damned
February 2nd, 2018, 23:55

That sort of thing does work well in FATE.

leozelig
February 3rd, 2018, 02:59

Yeah, I would be into that :)

Mixylplyx
February 3rd, 2018, 14:24
Will there be a primer on FATE? I'm already comfortable with FG, just need to know how to play. Are there readings or videos I can get familiar with prior?

DMReckless
February 3rd, 2018, 20:42
I think a "session zero" with FATE primer and character creation would be a great idea. If everyone's available, we could do that this Wednesday 2/7 at 7 pm EST or we can wait until 2/14 if that works better for people.

FATE Core is available at Drive Thru RPG (https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/114903/Fate-Core-System?src=hottest_filtered&filters=44284_0_0_0_0) as a "Pay What You Want" Product, so you can pick it up for as little as a penny.

davidbofinger
February 3rd, 2018, 21:28
I think a "session zero" with FATE primer and character creation would be a great idea.

If we're doing a Session Zero then give it a simple, very familiar setting so the setting isn't distracting us from the game, e.g. heroic fantasy. Then get creative when we play the real game.

FATE emphasises the dramatic, right? So probably not a procedural. I would have thought even a supernatural X-Files would probably be a bit procedural. But who knows.

If everyone's available, we could do that this Wednesday 2/7 at 7 pm EST or we can wait until 2/14 if that works better for people.

Both those are good for me.

leozelig
February 3rd, 2018, 23:19
2/7 and 2/14 are both good with me. I might be unavailable 2/21, so hopefully the schedule works out for that to be an off week!

Mixylplyx
February 3rd, 2018, 23:54
2/7 is good. send me the connection info when you have it.

damned
February 4th, 2018, 01:21
FATE Core is available at Drive Thru RPG (https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/114903/Fate-Core-System?src=hottest_filtered&filters=44284_0_0_0_0) as a "Pay What You Want" Product, so you can pick it up for as little as a penny.

FateCore ships with Fantasy Grounds. It should have the FateCore rules included. And if you like it you are encouraged to buy it for $5.

DMReckless
February 4th, 2018, 19:20
The Primer will feature some possibly familiar faces....

DMReckless
February 6th, 2018, 01:38
We'll run the Primer on this Wednesday 2/7 and start the actual campaign 2/14, going forward biweekly from there. Sound about right?

leozelig
February 6th, 2018, 03:47
Sounds great to me. I am brushing up on my Fate Core in the meantime.

Where should we get your server info? What time did we say on 2/7, 7PM EST/GMT-5?

DMReckless
February 6th, 2018, 04:13
My server runs as: epic bard loud gate

7 pm EST is correct

Discord Invite:
https://discord.gg/DzyAEvx

Mixylplyx
February 6th, 2018, 22:37
Who are the players? Only three of us have responded more than once. Also, since you posted your alias and a time, I'd suggest you also put a password on it and PM the players so that you don't get random stragglers trying to grief you. Rare, but could happen. And assuming I'm one of them, I prefer Discord over TS, but either way, will need connection info for voice.

DMReckless
February 7th, 2018, 23:30
Table and discord channel are open for game, will be back at computer around start time. I won't be setting a password unless we run into issues.

davidbofinger
February 9th, 2018, 12:40
If we were doing X-Files, this would be a great first case: https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/world/2018/02/09/mh370-tracker-malaysia/

leozelig
February 10th, 2018, 12:00
I want to try and iron out some character details before the next session, assuming I understood correctly that we are in a world of alien virus-infected mutants and killer machines/robots(?)...

High Concept: Rugged Scavenger With An Eye Patch
Trouble: Machines Ate My Girlfriend

Aspects:
Need For Speed
Useful Little Things
Nothing To Lose

Stunts (evilhat.wiki.com/fate-core-stunts):
Pedal To The Metal (Drive)
An Eye For Flaws (in machinery) or Scavenger (Craft)
Danger Sense (Notice)

Regarding the two mutations/stunts, my first idea is skin that can camouflage itself (like a chameleon), with the limitation that only his skin, not clothing, can be camouflaged - mechanically a simple Stealth advantage as long as enough of his skin is exposed. I picture a bare-chested scruffy dude in a duster or trench coat (full of trinkets) that he sheds for stealth mode.

The second mutation is that his perception has become unbound from the space-time continuum (like the aliens in The Arrival), granting a kind of precognition, with the downside that he sometimes becomes disoriented from the present - can use Notice to defend in a conflict instead of Athletics.

Comments/suggestions?

davidbofinger
February 10th, 2018, 13:57
High Concept: Rugged Scavenger With An Eye Patch

I'm not sure an eye patch counts as high concept. :-)

How does that cause trouble for him? Does he break down and cry whenever he sees something that reminds him of his lost love? Does he feel obliged to help any woman with at least two of mousy blonde hair, buck teeth, looking good in yellow and an interest in vegetarianism? Or is Fate one of those games where you aren't required to say, exactly?

The second mutation is that his perception has become unbound from the space-time continuum (like the aliens in The Arrival) [...] he sometimes becomes disoriented from the present

And we allow this crazy mammal to drive?

davidbofinger
February 10th, 2018, 14:38
High Concept:

Intelligent Mutated Snake, with the powers inspired by those snakes have in reality and in pulpy fiction

Trouble:

I had "Snake! Kill it!" but I'm not sure it's best. Any suggestions?

Aspects:

Constrictor: bonus to pinning and squeezing, like one kind of snake
Flexible venom: can make venom that either makes people sick/dead (like a different kind of snake) or performs functions other than killing (like no kind of snake), e.g. a comrade needs to go running, so I bite him, inject chemicals that make him run faster, then when the chemicals wear off he suffers hideous side effects I forgot to mention. [I tried to use a word that starts with d instead of chemicals but the forum blocked it.]
Cold blooded (slow on cold mornings, not easily seen on IR, can go a long time between meals, etc.)
Look Ma, No Hands! (can manipulate things with mouth and tongue, hold onto things with loops of body, but can't easily carry more than one thing and then it stops him talking, good at climbing)
Worm's Eye View (can see things down on the ground like tracks well - not sure how this would work mechanically since I obviously can't activate an aspect on a roll I don't know I'm making so GM may have to explain it to me; can't see things far away as easily; can disappear into grass)

Stunts & Powers, mostly usable once a session:

Hypnotic eyes: bonus to interpersonal
I can see by infra-red: bonus to Noticing some things in some circumstances (like a third kind of snake)
Plenty of room: Can eat things larger than he is, can slide through narrow passages, though not at the same time.

Skills emphasise interpersonal, wrestling, he's got a bit of stealth and burglary in there, he can't shoot at all.

About five metres long? Green, or possibly patterned like a carpet snake, or both. Working name "Monty" (the Python).

Any thoughts gratefully received.

leozelig
February 10th, 2018, 16:09
I'm not sure an eye patch counts as high concept. :-)

How does that cause trouble for him? Does he break down and cry whenever he sees something that reminds him of his lost love? Does he feel obliged to help any woman with at least two of mousy blonde hair, buck teeth, looking good in yellow and an interest in vegetarianism? Or is Fate one of those games where you aren't required to say, exactly?

And we allow this crazy mammal to drive?

The eye patch is mysteeerious :)

Also, it raises some questions, like... Where did his eye go? Is the eye patch just for show? Does it affect his depth perception when cornering a vehicle at high speed?

The girlfriend thing means he has attachment issues (including reptiles) and a lust for revenge against sentient machines, at least the ones he can't drive. But, I'm open to suggestions.

leozelig
February 10th, 2018, 16:30
Also, are we doing 5 Aspects and 3 Stunts, or the other way around?

davidbofinger
February 10th, 2018, 22:03
Also, are we doing 5 Aspects and 3 Stunts, or the other way around?

Actually, the first two things listed as aspects are actually stunts.

The forum reacts negatively to the d-word, and in order to find that out I was cutting out lines and putting them back.I got a couple in the wrong place. Sorry.

DMReckless
February 14th, 2018, 02:12
I am unable to run this Wednesday, but we can start either next week or the following week. I have put up a game calendar link with the first week (next week) listed for votes of availability in the first post.

The scenario is indeed going to be post-alien-plague-apocalypse mixed with gamma world and sort-of-terminator where the machines of today have gained some artificial and malignant intelligence. The apocalypse happened a few years ago and society is starting to rebuild in defense against the machines.

Hopefully tomorrow I get a bit of time to look over the concepts you have posted and make some comments. I will also be working on the initial scenarios, which is part of why I can't run.

leozelig
February 15th, 2018, 00:00
I am unable to run this Wednesday, but we can start either next week or the following week. I have put up a game calendar link with the first week (next week) listed for votes of availability in the first post.

The scenario is indeed going to be post-alien-plague-apocalypse mixed with gamma world and sort-of-terminator where the machines of today have gained some artificial and malignant intelligence. The apocalypse happened a few years ago and society is starting to rebuild in defense against the machines.

Hopefully tomorrow I get a bit of time to look over the concepts you have posted and make some comments. I will also be working on the initial scenarios, which is part of why I can't run.

No problem, I will check the calendar link. The scenario sounds like fun!

DMReckless
February 15th, 2018, 02:09
Five Aspects (Including High Concept and Trouble), although you can leave one or more aside from the HC and Trouble blank at the start of the game and learn/decide what they are in play.
You get 3 stunts (which should modify how skills are used in some way) for free
You get 2 extras for free (these should be your "powers")
You have a starting refresh of 3
You may trade away 1 of your free stunts for an additional extra. You may trade away 1 point of your refresh for a stunt or extra

The above is a bit of an update to what we discussed in the Primer.

You do not define exactly what your Aspects will do in the game, but giving some examples of some ways they may be applied is probably a good idea so we can see what you're going for. Sometimes people will suggest an alternate wording of your Aspect and you can consider their suggestions.

Aspects should (exempting the Trouble which is the exact opposite) be usable in a positive way in a number of situations and be activated in the negative in a select few as well. Negative activation of any Aspect earns you FATE points and FATE points drive the game, working in a drama cycle where the trouble your personality causes inspires you to do better later.

Morfedel
February 15th, 2018, 02:36
I might be interested. I've had a very short amount of experience with a few flavors of FATE, I own a few versions of FATE, but never had a chance to GM or play more than a few sessions total.

It would also depend on the time. Tuesdays would work great for me... after 9 pm cst. So maybe thats too late for you guys.

Also, what version of FATE is this? And what genre?

EDIT: Sorry, it helps if I read the rest of the thread! :)

Wednesdays could also work for me, but it looks like you would be starting earlier in the evening, AND you might already have a full group. I see you are doing FATE core, and I THINK I already have that.... but, well, time not matching up. Maybe next time....

leozelig
February 15th, 2018, 22:27
Max
High Concept: Rugged Scavenger

Aspects:
Need for Speed - He possesses the skills of a stunt-driver, but he prefers to exercise them at unsafe speeds. He has learned a thing or two about vehicle repair (and upgrades) along the way. He would do just about anything for a sweet set of wheels.

Useful Little Things - His pockets are full of useful little things. Whenever he needs something, he has it, provided it's not overly unusual or too large to fit in his pocket. The added bulk of carrying around so much stuff can present a problem in tight spaces or when agility or quickness is a factor.

Today Is a Good Day to Die - Is this guy suicidal or just really brave? He doesn't back down easily from a threat, even when it's clearly the better option.

Stunts:
Pedal To The Metal: You can coax more speed out of your vehicle than seems possible. Whenever speed is the primary factor in a contest and you tie with your drive roll, it's considered a success.

Scavenger: There is an art to making things quickly out of cannibalized parts that you find easy. +2 to Crafts whenever you dissemble machinery for later use.

Danger Sense: Notice skill is unimpeded by darkness or other sensory impairments where something intends to harm you.

Powers:
Chameleon Skin - His skin can produce camouflage with the limitation that only his skin, not clothing, can be camouflaged. He gains a +2 to Stealth provided enough of his skin is exposed.

Precognition - His perception has become unbound from the space-time continuum allowing some capacity to foresee future events. He can use Notice to defend in a conflict instead of Athletics, with the downside that he sometimes becomes disoriented from the present.

davidbofinger
February 16th, 2018, 13:21
Sorry, I think I'm supposed to go to https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2978 and tell it I can play on the 21st but I can't figure out how. 21st and 28th are both good for me.

damned
February 16th, 2018, 13:27
I think DMReckless has to accept the players before they can vote Yes or No.

davidbofinger
February 16th, 2018, 14:08
Glancing through the rules it recommends making some decisions about what kind of setting we have. Maybe the GM has pretty much made those decisions, if so it would probably be helpful for players to know. Otherwise I guess we could discuss it now?

Scale: epic vs personal

Are the problems local or worldwide, how much travelling
Sometimes the setting gets more epic as it goes on so the question is how does it start.

Big Issues:

Usually two of these
Impending (in the future, maybe) or Current (threatening now)

I'm guessing the plan is to at least start at the personal level. Maybe we're the self-appointed or appointed by social pressure semi-official sheriffs and troubleshooters of a fortified community. We could try to deal with threats, seek out resources, investigate things which might be either but we don't know which they are yet.

By the way my character can't shoot, his principal combat option is what would be hand-to-hand if he had hands. Was any other character intending to focus on close combat basically unarmed?

I find it disturbing that our character names, by coincidence, are Monty, Mixy and Max.

Mixylplyx
February 16th, 2018, 21:47
The calendar is saying Thursday at 1am. Nope

leozelig
February 17th, 2018, 11:03
I am planning to invest some skill points in Shoot. My current skill breakdown looks something like this:

Notice +4
Drive +3
Stealth +3
Craft +2
Investigate +2
Shoot +2
Athletics +1
Burglary +1
???
???

I can round out the list depending on the rest of the group - Deceive, Lore, Provoke, and Resources are on my radar, with Lore being something of a mechanical/automotive nature.

davidbofinger
February 17th, 2018, 14:31
Monty is Fight 4, Empathy 3, Rapport 3, Burglary 2, Notice 2, Stealth 2, Athletics 1, Deceive 1, Physique 1, Provoke 1. Fairly different.

Someone will need Investigate and I only have a reptile brain so it can't be me. :-) Maybe Lore. Otherwise we have probably made at least an apology to everything essential.

leozelig
February 17th, 2018, 14:48
I have Investigate, and I think Lore and Resources can make sense for a scavenger. Lore for me would represent automotive or mechanical know-how gained from tinkering, or maybe more of an awareness of the lay-of-the-land depending on how local the scale will be. Mixy has an engineering high concept, so I imagine he has Lore covered pretty well with respect to scientific knowledge.

davidbofinger
February 18th, 2018, 04:41
IIUC: a high resources means you're got stuff, and can lay your hands on stuff as you require it. That could be because you are rich, at least compared with the starveling masses, or because you hold an office like mayor or chief of police.

I think the classic concept of scavenger is pretty much living hand to mouth and doesn't have Resources. But a successful scavenger might find himself with Resources.

If you buy a couple of points of Resources we could say that you're the mayor, or chief of police, or owner of the scavenging business that keeps everyone alive, and my character could be one of your employees. But maybe that isn't your concept.

davidbofinger
February 19th, 2018, 22:40
Are we playing on the 21st? Leozelig said it might be a problem.

I tried to create a 28th February meeting to vote on but regardless of what I put in it thinks I must mean a time 12 hours later. And I can't delete it. Sorry.

leozelig
February 20th, 2018, 00:50
The 21st is doubtful for me - the 28th is better.

I picture a scavenger in a post-apocalyptic world as a collector of useful things, which would represent his Resources +1. He might hire himself out for money if the payoff is worth it, but nothing on the level of a business enterprise with employees. A partnership with an intelligent mutated snake is not out of the question, though.

DMReckless
February 20th, 2018, 23:42
Put up a tag on the calendar for the 28th, hopefully that works better for everyone

davidbofinger
February 21st, 2018, 13:08
Three players is a slightly awkward number: large enough there's a good chance one of us won't be able to make it, small enough that losing one person is a serious problem. Probably be nice to have one more.

davidbofinger
February 28th, 2018, 12:17
Are we live at 1900 GMT -5? Or not? I'll log in to see if anyone is there.

DMReckless
February 28th, 2018, 12:26
Looks like everyone said yes on calendar, we should be good to go.

davidbofinger
March 11th, 2018, 11:52
Reckless:
There's a player pending.
Are we on for 22nd March?

Notes aren't saved with characters so I can't share the record with everyone. Sad.

Stryfe484
March 19th, 2018, 01:37
I just saw I am active in this upcoming game. I have never played FATE before, but I would love to try it out. Do I need to make a character? Are there any available already? Perhaps the GM should sent me a message to let me know what's going on. Thanks, fellas!

davidbofinger
March 20th, 2018, 05:51
I don't know if we are playing in 19 hours, but I will log in and find out. Stryfe484, last time we used Discord <https://discord.gg/DzyAEvx> & Fantasy Grounds <epic bard loud gate>. Setting is post-apocalyptic vaguely resembling GammaWorld: mutant and non-mutant humans, superpowers, mutant animals. Plus all electronics became evil and started killing people. Civilisation survives to some extent based on pre-electronic equipment like old cars and steam engines. Mission is to go to an abandoned city and recover a mutant kid hiding there who can, um, I forget. Something useful, though. I have notes but they're all on the server.

Stryfe484
March 20th, 2018, 11:43
I don't know if we are playing in 19 hours, but I will log in and find out. Stryfe484, last time we used Discord <https://discord.gg/DzyAEvx> & Fantasy Grounds <epic bard loud gate>. Setting is post-apocalyptic vaguely resembling GammaWorld: mutant and non-mutant humans, superpowers, mutant animals. Plus all electronics became evil and started killing people. Civilisation survives to some extent based on pre-electronic equipment like old cars and steam engines. Mission is to go to an abandoned city and recover a mutant kid hiding there who can, um, I forget. Something useful, though. I have notes but they're all on the server.

It sounds cool! I'm just worried about a character. I've not built a character for FATE before. I want to make sure the aspects are interesting enough. A little help would be appreciated.

davidbofinger
March 21st, 2018, 09:10
Just in case the message hasn't reached everyone, there's a message on Discord that Reckless is folding the tent, so unless someone else feels like running the game is toast.

Stryfe484
March 21st, 2018, 10:51
That's unfortunate. Thanks for the heads up!