PDA

View Full Version : Unearthed Arcana: School of Invention Wizard

Gix
January 28th, 2018, 05:26
Anyone have it built out? It strikes me as an odd combination of equipment, and tables. I wouldn't know where to begin to set up a rule for that.

Nickademus
January 28th, 2018, 05:31
Yes and no. I have it in my UA module, but the DMsG has made the page private so you can't download it. People who already have it through the DMsG can update the product to get it. The DMsG hasn't replied to my emails yet as to why the page was made private.

LordEntrails
January 28th, 2018, 05:33
Yes and no. I have it in my UA module, but the DMsG has made the page private so you can't download it. People who already have it through the DMsG can update the product to get it. The DMsG hasn't replied to my emails yet as to why the page was made private.
Hmm, Matt McElroy responds on the DMsGuild Fan group on Facebook quiet regularly if you don't get an answer.

Gix
January 28th, 2018, 05:35
DMsG?

LordEntrails
January 28th, 2018, 18:18
DMsG?
www.dmsguild.com
It is the place where WotC allows fan based content be created and sold using a more generous license than the OGL. It is also where fan created content for Fantasy Grounds, using the about license, can also be sold. So, you will find on the forums here a lot of helpful extensions, modules, etc, but on the DMsG you will find more commercial level things like full adventures, DM tools, player tools (Like Rob's full coding packages), etc.

For instance, you can look in my sig for two of products I've put up there.

Gix
January 28th, 2018, 21:23

Nickademus, I figured out you mean the Dungeon Master's Guild. Could you PM me with the details on what it used to be? Free?, price, what price? what's it include, etc.? I'd love to save myself some time :)