PDA

View Full Version : Official Pathfinder modules - feedback requested

ddavison
January 21st, 2018, 21:51
There is someone over on Paizo.com asking for reviews on the official contents we've put together. If you don't mind sharing your views on it, please consider hopping over and letting them know your thoughts - good or bad.

https://paizo.com/threads/rzs2uty6?Geez-tons-of-APs-have-been-released-on

LordEntrails
January 21st, 2018, 23:04
Sounds like at least in that one persons viewpoint they were surprised that the availability of official PF stuff wasn't very well known or talked up over there. Not only does it seem to be an opportunity to provide opinions, but to also accelerate getting the word out about FG and PF's support on FG.

Papi
January 22nd, 2018, 20:38
Just posted! The FG platform deserves all the recognition and support it can get!!

Callum
January 23rd, 2018, 11:04
I've commented on that thread, too.

ddavison
January 23rd, 2018, 13:33
Thanks everyone.

KILLGORE
January 24th, 2018, 03:18
I brought it up with Tonya Worldrige in an email and she seems she would like to see more support. I am also getting up with Jesse who is the PFS online agent. We are all trying to get the PF side of the ball rolling. We all want to see the community embrace the VTT.

JohnD
January 24th, 2018, 07:11
Kind of surprised they aren't making more of an effort at internal promotion to the people who frequent their forums.

ddavison
January 24th, 2018, 14:20
I brought it up with Tonya Worldrige in an email and she seems she would like to see more support. I am also getting up with Jesse who is the PFS online agent. We are all trying to get the PF side of the ball rolling. We all want to see the community embrace the VTT.

Thanks KILLGORE.

dmkevin
January 24th, 2018, 21:35
Just posted now.

KILLGORE
January 24th, 2018, 23:27
I also added a brief word on the subject. I really like FG and I chose it over R20 for a reason. I am biased, but hey, thats my choice and I stick to it!