PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Item Picture

Muwak
January 21st, 2018, 19:48
Hey Developers,

before the Skill-Revamp i had a little extension that (besides some other small extensions) added a Token-Field to the Top of the Item-Sheet similar to the NPC-Sheet.

Sadly it broke after the last update and because the Encryption its annoying to repair und likely to break again in a new Update.

But because Item Images might be useful to other GM's and its really easy to implement (als long as you have access to the sourcecode ;) ) i hope you consider adding this feature to some future release of the ruleset.

Nickademus
January 22nd, 2018, 02:14
I have the code to do this in an extension I'm testing right now. It will be coming soon.

Muwak
January 22nd, 2018, 05:08
As far as i know its only possible to replace the whole Sheet.

I guess Damned could provide the Code to make my own extension work again, but it would also break again if they change sth.

And alwas asking for updated code is a bit of annoying.

Thats why i'd prefer an "official" solution over an extension.

damned
January 22nd, 2018, 05:32
Hi Muwak - email me over your extension and ianmward and I will have a look over it.

Muwak
January 22nd, 2018, 07:09
Thank you, mail is sent.

EpicMoreira
January 22nd, 2018, 17:54
Would you like to do something like that on the character sheet? When I introduce FG to new players, they always ask if they have a place on the sheet to put a larger picture of their characters. I think in the "notes" tab, maybe, it would be nice ...

EpicMoreira
January 22nd, 2018, 17:58
Would you like to do something like that on the character sheet? When I introduce FG to new players, they always ask if they have a place on the sheet to put a larger picture of their characters. I think in the "notes" tab, maybe, it would be nice ...

Oops, I had not noticed it was for CoC and not DnD 5E ... sorry.

YAKO SOMEDAKY
January 22nd, 2018, 23:48
I like this extension, this could be great in all rulesets :D