PDA

View Full Version : New To Fantasy Grounds looking for a group

Andrewza
January 21st, 2018, 13:44
hi there my name is Andrew, i am from south Africa and a long time DnD 3.5 edition player. Unfortunately i moved away from my group i used to play with a few years ago. then i stumbled on this this new way to play DnD. I live in south Africa so i am on EU time zone and have experience in DnD 3.5 and some in 4th (we did not like it so went back to 3.5) but i have heard 5th edition is pretty good and i am willing to try any thing at least once. i am new to the format but i learn quick and i am on Discord and team speak for voice comms.

LordEntrails
January 21st, 2018, 18:09
Welcome Andrew.

Make sure you look for and reach out to the GMs that are advertising games you are interested in. Most times GMs games fill up quickly because players reach out to them so they don't pursue the LFG posts.

Also, if you haven't found them, check out FG College (first thread in this forum), the user guide (linked in the FAQ above), and the numerous videos on using FG.

Andrewza
January 21st, 2018, 18:18
thanks i will do so

mlesnews
January 21st, 2018, 23:26
Hello there Andrewza, and welcome aboard! I've only joined a week or two ago and I hope that you will find the community as friendly and helpful as I did. Fantasy Grounds College (FGC) has a discord server and I found out a lot of information there. They also hold classes to get you up to speed as well. Take care and happy adventuring!