PDA

View Full Version : Rulesets purchased from RPGNow not being recognized in the Steam version.

mrgrimm
January 21st, 2018, 08:09
Hey,

I hope someone can help me with my problem. Early on I bought FG on RPGNow along with several rulesets. Those being Savage Worlds , Call Of Cthulhu and Rolemaster classic. I then purchased the ultimate license on Steam, I now use fantasy grounds from Steam. But the three rulesets are not listed in the program. Even if I manually install them from the executables from RPGNow. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

MrGrimm

damned
January 21st, 2018, 11:25
Hey,

I hope someone can help me with my problem. Early on I bought FG on RPGNow along with several rulesets. Those being Savage Worlds , Call Of Cthulhu and Rolemaster classic. I then purchased the ultimate license on Steam, I now use fantasy grounds from Steam. But the three rulesets are not listed in the program. Even if I manually install them from the executables from RPGNow. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

MrGrimm

Only base licenses are sync'd to the various platforms.
DLC purchases are only shown and known to the platform they were purchased on.

Zacchaeus
January 21st, 2018, 11:40
You'll need to sync your Steam account with Smiteworks. Go into settings and click on manage; follow the on-screen instructions to sync your accounts. Once you've done that update FG.

damned
January 21st, 2018, 12:19
Ahhh I missed that you manually installed them.
Your Steam install is probably looking at a different data path than you are...
Check the Data path in settings...

Trenloe
January 21st, 2018, 18:16
@mrgrimm I think your best bet is to email [email protected] with proof of your RPGNow purchases. As them to add them to the FG update engine so that when you run a FG update you'll get the latest versions installed automatically.

This won't sync with Steam, but there really isn't any need to as the FG update engine is the master for all installas/upates. The only "advantage" would be seeing that you have specific DLC already purchased.