PDA

View Full Version : Rules, modules and creating new PC's

Cluanar
January 21st, 2018, 00:06
So I purchased the ultimate permanent license and am curious as to what I get with that in regard to modules and extensions or what I even need to most easily create PC's and or NPC's as well as encounters.

What is the difference between 3.5 and pathfinders?

Modules Set Load say non installed for pathfinder ( core rules, APG, ulti magic, bestiaries ).

Creating Characters seem easy enough but per guides I do not see certain drag and drop modules such as backgrounds.

After 1 day of purchasing we already had a 2 encounter adventure though very rudimentary. Very fun even using limited resources.

But for example, a druid had no spell abilities on his char sheet.

Thanks

Trenloe
January 21st, 2018, 01:31
The Ultimate license doesn't give you any more material than the standard GM license. It allows players to connect with the free license.

You get a number of OGL modules with FG - you can activate these through the Library -> Module interface. You can also download community OGL modules from here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?16074-List-of-Modules

If you want the official Paizo Pathfinder products then you will need to purchase those separately. If you already have a Paizo PDF, this will be deducted from the purchase cost - once you've synchronized with your Paizo account - do this from the Store link.