PDA

View Full Version : GAP & PRO Themes... now open source

ll00ll00ll00ll
January 14th, 2018, 17:18
MOD: From here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?41922-GAP-amp-PRO-Themes-now-open-source&p=373450&viewfull=1#post373450).

Good news everyone. ll00ll00ll00ll gave us permission to update and include the GAP/PRO themes with the standard FG install. They are now included in the v3.3.4 beta test in the Test mode update channel. They are now called Simple Brown and Simple Gray, respectively.

Due to work and family obligations I am not currently able to support or develop the GAP and PRO themes to my satisfaction. Therefore, I would like to release these extensions to the FG forum. I know that there is a pool of talent here that will modify and support these extensions in a timely manner. I will be making the announcement on my DMs Guild regarding this. I still have to work out how to direct traffic here to the forum, so if anyone has thoughts on that, I'd love to hear it.

CAVEATS / THINGS TO KNOW:

At the time of uploading these files, the extensions are in the form they last appeared on the DMs Guild. They still include all of the copyright information and logos I designed into them. My first request is that they be scrubbed of this information before any new versions / iterations are uploaded. I am not currently able to support these, and I don't want new users to come looking for me to support something, wasting their time waiting for a response from me, when it will not be coming.
I am including the source art files. These are in the form of a single Adobe Illustrator CC file. I have tried to make this work with other cheaper options (inkscape / affinity designer), none have worked since they don't have multiple artboard support, which is one of the keys to the organization of the file. I believe Illustrator has a free month option... this may be of value to you when working on this file. This will only work with the most recent Illustrator CC (2018). I know this will be a barrier to entry for some, but I don't know how else I would have achieved these extensions. I have the Adobe CC software available because of my work. I will say that there really is nothing quite like Illustrator out there. There is plenty of bloat in it, but it's still the best at what it does. The same can't be said anymore for Photoshop or Acrobat. This .ai file may technically be importable to some of the other vector editing software out there, but it won't work right, mostly because of the multiple artboards. Using this file properly will require some fairly advanced knowledge of Illustrator. None of it is terribly difficult, but it's certainly not beginner stuff. There are many resources out there for learning Illustrator (it is well worth your time, for many reasons beyond these extensions). I may be able to answer basic questions regarding my design / layout / organization method, but I'm not going to be available to "teach illustrator".
These extensions are non-standard in their file/folder organization. Because of the way the source art is organized, I found it easier to locate ALL of the resource art in a single graphics folder. This way, with the EXPORT FOR SCREENS function in Illustrator, all .png files are written to a single folder, rather than navigating to different folders. This is purely a convenience thing.
The .ai art file has a couple of features that increase productivity. The first is that the artboards have been custom named to match the art resource it replaces (this was a large part of the work that went in to this, and is the "secret" to quick creation of new themes), which is the basis of how all this works. Simply EXPORT FOR SCREENS at 72dpi / .png file type / scale 1x.
There are 4 layers in the .ai file. The bottom layer is all of the original CORE RPG artwork, which is all embedded and will aid in art replacement. There is a layer called "DOE_Extension", this includes all of the original artowrk from the DOE base extension. This has yet to be implemented in the actual extensions (this is the point where I left off). There are currently several requests in the forum for replacement of the original DOE artwork, to keep the buttons in line with the GAP & PRO extensions. I ask that you please be sure that Dulux OZ is ok with your implementation.
The intention is that you must turn off visibility on any of the layers you are not intending to replace. For instance, if you're working on the GAP theme, that should be the only layer visible when exporting the .png files. All other layers must be turned OFF when exporting, or they will show in your artwork. Again, this is basically a convenience thing. This will allow easier visibility into what exactly you are replacing.
All of the iconography and fonts in these extensions come either from myself or google. To my knowledge at the time of this writing, these are made freely available to the public for use in projects like this. Please be sure check the licensing status of all fonts and artwork you choose to add to these extensions. All original art I've created for these themes I give freely to this forum for use in these extensions, as well as any forked versions of these extensions.
I will respond to questions about file organization and design intent as my time allows. I will be modifying the original extension forum posts to include a link to this thread to eliminate confusion.
At the time of this writing, the download stats for these themes from the DMs Guild are: FG GAP - 807 downloads / FG PRO - 516 downloads.
I will gladly contribute any information as my availability allows. I am not completely abandoning this project, I just can't focus enough time or attention on these to keep up to date with upcoming releases, etc.
Thanks for all of the support, this has truly been an enjoyable learning experience. As you will see in the extension, my "coding" ability is basically non-existant, so I apologize for any unnecessary complications I've built into these. Good Luck.

Attached are the extensions / fonts / art files used to generate the files currently available on the DMs Guild.

Pepor
January 14th, 2018, 18:15
Thank you very much. I bought your theme extension some time ago anyway.

LordEntrails
January 14th, 2018, 20:00
Thanks for doing this. I hope someone picks this up.

On the DMsG, you can set the product to be private. That would mean that it would no longer show up on searches and the like. I do not know how it would impact people who have already purchased it from there though or how you might direct them here.

ll00ll00ll00ll
January 14th, 2018, 20:12
Thanks for doing this. I hope someone picks this up.

On the DMsG, you can set the product to be private. That would mean that it would no longer show up on searches and the like. I do not know how it would impact people who have already purchased it from there though or how you might direct them here.

I've added a note to the top of each of the theme's pages on DM's Guild. I will be making them private on January 31st. It feels so final and makes me sad, but there's nothing I hate more than to have someone develop something that I use often, and then for them to totally abandon it. I really hope that these get active support here on the forum, though I can't really enforce that, hurts to admit i can't handle the workload.

JohnD
January 14th, 2018, 20:19
Couldn't a link to here just be added to the product description?

ll00ll00ll00ll
January 14th, 2018, 20:33

I'm not certain about their policy to linking outside of that site. For now, I've added the following text to both pages. I've reached out to DM's Guild but have yet to hear an answer back from them.

2018/01/14 - This extension has been made open source and is now available on the Fantasy Grounds Forums free of charge. This extension will not receive any further updates on the DM's Guild. I am fairly certain it's against Terms of Service to link to anything outside of the DM's Guild, but if you go to the Fantasy Grounds Forum and search for "GAP & PRO Themes... now open source", you should find future support there. Thanks for all of your support, family and work obligations have made this move necessary.
I will remove this title from the DM's Guild on January 31 2018. Please look on the Fantasy Grounds Forums for futher support and updates.

I don't want anyone who has gotten them from there to be left totally high and dry. My initial posts to DM's Guild was part of the experiment, I never considered that these might become somewhat popular and didn't think of this eventuality...

ddavison
January 15th, 2018, 15:55
I'm not sure if this option is available for people building content for DMsGuild or not, but for publishers, you can send an email to all buyers of a product who have their account set to allow emails from publishers.

Nickademus
January 15th, 2018, 20:02

The only links allowed in a DMsG description are links that point to DMsG pages.

Nickademus
January 15th, 2018, 20:03
I'm not sure if this option is available for people building content for DMsGuild or not, but for publishers, you can send an email to all buyers of a product who have their account set to allow emails from publishers.

I don't think we have that option. What is the name of the Account page link?

LordEntrails
January 15th, 2018, 20:28
Yea, DMsG authors are not considered publishers so we don't have those options or access to purchaser details at all.

ll00ll00ll00ll
January 15th, 2018, 23:04
FYI: Still no response from DMs Guild regarding a good way to do what we're talking about here. They probably don't have any kind of protocol for this, so I understand.

The only links allowed in a DMsG description are links that point to DMsG pages.
* this is how I understand it as well. I may even be pushing it by telling them to visit the FG Forum (no explicit link is provided, but still...)

Yea, DMsG authors are not considered publishers so we don't have those options or access to purchaser details at all.
* that would have been wonderful information to have, but it's not available to us lowly publishers.

edem
January 21st, 2018, 18:15
I don't want anyone who has gotten them from there to be left totally high and dry. My initial posts to DM's Guild was part of the experiment, I never considered that these might become somewhat popular and didn't think of this eventuality...

I have bought the FG Gap some time ago, and honestly it's my favourite theme - sleek, not obtrusive, yet clear and stylish. I really hope someone will pick it up and updates it as extensions come out, cause the default 5e feels very bulky, and the dragons hanging around the windows in the wizards theme just got in the way all the time. (Not to mention, the colour scheme is so far the best of what I've seen...) And personally I don't feel "cheated out" now that it goes open source, I'm glad to have paid for it.

Thanks dude!

Moon Wizard
January 26th, 2018, 00:44
Good news everyone. ll00ll00ll00ll gave us permission to update and include the GAP/PRO themes with the standard FG install. They are now included in the v3.3.4 beta test in the Test mode update channel. They are now called Simple Brown and Simple Gray, respectively.

Summary

Updated to work with v3.3.4
Included with standard FG install
Added support for the following rulesets: CoreRPG, 3.5E, 4E, 5E, PFRPG, Castles and Crusades, CallOfCthulhu, CallOfCthulhu7E, Fate Core, d20 Modern

Cheers,
JPG

LordEntrails
January 26th, 2018, 01:54
Kudos to both ll00ll00ll00ll and SmiteWorks for doing this. More themes available in the base package is great for allowing for more configurable experiences.

mlesnews
January 26th, 2018, 04:02
Very nice, congrats!

edem
January 26th, 2018, 07:14
Awesome, thank you!

ll00ll00ll00ll
January 27th, 2018, 01:29

Summary

Updated to work with v3.3.4
Included with standard FG install
Added support for the following rulesets: CoreRPG, 3.5E, 4E, 5E, PFRPG, Castles and Crusades, CallOfCthulhu, CallOfCthulhu7E, Fate Core, d20 Modern

Cheers,
JPG

I'm really happy this worked out the way it did. I bought Fantasy Grounds and joined the forum with literally zero knowledge of how to do anything like these themes. I had some graphics capabilites, but literally 100% of the coding and troubleshooting for these would not have been possible without the wonderful people on this forum. I've said it many times elsewhere, but I don't think it can be overstated. The community on this forum is a true gem, it's the REAL value that comes along with Fantasy Grounds. There's not one other place on the internet that I can think of that is anything like this place.

I'm thankful for all of the support and good will shown to me. At some point in the future I hope to have the time to contribute more here... Thanks EVERYONE!

edem
January 28th, 2018, 14:00
Now that there's three official themes for 5E (hip-hip-thankyouverymuch!), is it possible to make them exclusively loaded extensions? As far as I know, only one loaded theme can be active, and you can only switch by reloading FG, so it would make sense not to let people select more than one on the launcher, the same way as you can only select one of the Language Fonts? (I do remember my initial confusion over how to load themes and then how to switch between, just because I could load any number of them).

ll00ll00ll00ll
January 28th, 2018, 14:55
Now that there's three official themes for 5E (hip-hip-thankyouverymuch!), is it possible to make them exclusively loaded extensions? As far as I know, only one loaded theme can be active, and you can only switch by reloading FG, so it would make sense not to let people select more than one on the launcher, the same way as you can only select one of the Language Fonts? (I do remember my initial confusion over how to load themes and then how to switch between, just because I could load any number of them).

That seems like something that would be hard to do. Since all extensions are basically the same, and I don't believe the Fantasy Grounds base program would know or care that two themes were loaded. A theme .ext is the same as the window saver .ext. There's really no difference as far as FG is concerned. In fact, I have another extension called 5E Theme - Disable Dragon Heads (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?35260-5E-Wizards-Theme-with-Dragon-Heads-Removed-(for-limited-display-space-situations)), which only works if the 5E Theme - Wizards is enabled. It's meant to be a modification to that theme. Also there are others that modify font size, etc.

I do agree though, I see this getting confusing. I've wrestled with possibly making one last mod to my DMs guild extensions, and putting something in each of them to say "PLEASE STOP USING THIS THEME / USE SIMPLE-BROWN INSTEAD" or something along those lines. I'm not sure about that though, or how to actually achieve it. I love what FG has done by making them part of the core program, but I see that in the short term it's going to lead to some confusion, at least for the 5E ruleset. One thing that may help would be to have the new themes sort higher in the list of extensions. For instance the GAP theme is called "5E Theme - fg GAP", which was intentional, to make it sort in the list with the "5E Theme - Wizards"... this way it was a little more obvious what you had enabled. This is ultimately up to Fantasy Grounds at this point though.

One thing I thought of a while ago would be an extension classification system, and a more elaborate Load screen, which would have extensions categorized by type and ruleset (5E / Themes) (4E / Desktop Decals) (5E / DOE Extensions) (3.5E / Languages), etc. As I started following out that logic it gets elaborate pretty quick, and it would require implementation by Fantasy Grounds, it couldn't be implemented by the forum. Also, along those lines it starts to create something like a Fantasy Grounds App Store. Then you'd need a whole other way of "submitting" extensions. This would get very complicated with things like DMs Guild, and would possibly start to ruin the wild west/mad scientist spirit that exists on this forum.

The hard part now is going to be getting people to remove the GAP & PRO .ext's, and switch over to the Simple Brown / Gray themes respectively. I'm not sure what mechanism would be best to reach all of the users. Unfortunately it seems that the new 3.3.4 release will have to push out, then everyone will start getting errors and come looking for support, then see the change that's been made. Most of the people who follow this on the forums will already know, it's the ones that are not active here that will "suffer" the confusion. My guess is that all will be well in a month or so.

If there are any changes I can make to my posts here on the forum or on DMs Guild, I'm happy to do it, I just don't know what is possible or even allowable (specifically at DMs Guild)

edem
January 28th, 2018, 15:39
That seems like something that would be hard to do. Since all extensions are basically the same, and I don't believe the Fantasy Grounds base program would know or care that two themes were loaded.
But it is, in fact, already working for the aforementioned two extensions. Would a simple field for the three core themes only (Wizards, Grey, Brown) be that much of a difference? I mean I get your point of having an elaborate system being an overload, but as far as I know, the other modules are not mutually exclusive - you can load and access all the desktop decal extensions -, so no need for the whole classification. I would probably have one internal field, which stores what mutex type the module is - which right now could either be language font, or theme -, and from each set category you can only load one.

But alas, I don't know how elaborate / complicated can and should the loader be, so it might need way more than just a field in the extension's xml file.

ll00ll00ll00ll
January 28th, 2018, 15:50
But it is, in fact, already working for the aforementioned two extensions. Would a simple field for the three core themes only (Wizards, Grey, Brown) be that much of a difference? I mean I get your point of having an elaborate system being an overload, but as far as I know, the other modules are not mutually exclusive - you can load and access all the desktop decal extensions -, so no need for the whole classification. I would probably have one internal field, which stores what mutex type the module is - which right now could either be language font, or theme -, and from each set category you can only load one.

But alas, I don't know how elaborate / complicated can and should the loader be, so it might need way more than just a field in the extension's xml file.

You have officially moved past my pay grade...

edem
January 28th, 2018, 15:52
You have officially moved past my pay grade...

Hah, sorry :) And I did not mean *you* should be doing it, especially the whole original point was that you retire from maintaining the extension, it just felt like in context to mention here.

Moon Wizard
January 29th, 2018, 01:57
Yes, there was actually a system like that in place at one point, and guess what? ;) It added quite a bit of extra complexity to the launcher and client extension loading code; but no one actually ever used it. Everyone had to agree on the mutex phrase to use, and verify when prerequisites and conflicts would occur. The short answer is this is actually quite a bit more work than just communicating to the users up front and helping them through forums/support.

Regards,
JPG

dulux-oz
January 29th, 2018, 02:04
...but no one actually ever used it...

Ah, this is me being pedantic, but I use it: its in all the DOEs, and documented as such. It's used for a couple of reasons: to allow others to specify in their own Extensions if they don't want to conflict with a given DOE, and because I had an idea at one stage to combine all the DOEs into a DOE-Suite which would need to exclude each individual DOE from loading.

LordEntrails
January 29th, 2018, 02:08
Ah, this is me being pedantic, but I use it: its in all the DOEs, and documented as such. It's used for a couple of reasons: to allow others to specify in their own Extensions if they don't want to conflict with a given DOE, and because I had an idea at one stage to combine all the DOEs into a DOE-Suite which would need to exclude each individual DOE from loading.
Exception to the rule! Don't we say the problem with RPGs is their is always an exception? Just be happy we appreciate you being one of the exceptions!

dulux-oz
January 29th, 2018, 02:20
Exception to the rule! Don't we say the problem with RPGs is their is always an exception?

Oh, so I'm a problem, am I?! :ogre:

LordEntrails
January 29th, 2018, 02:38
Oh, so I'm a problem, am I?! :ogre:
Your words :) I said you were an "exception" :)

dulux-oz
January 29th, 2018, 02:55
Your words :) I said you were an "exception" :)

Oh, so now I'm an "exceptional" problem?! :rolleyes:

LordEntrails
January 29th, 2018, 04:16
Oh, so now I'm an "exceptional" problem?! :rolleyes:
Well, I had thought about using the word "challenge" instead of problem, so I guess that makes you an "exceptionally challenging problem"? I can think of a few people who wouldn't argue that point :)

dulux-oz
January 29th, 2018, 04:18
Well, I had thought about using the word "challenge" instead of problem, so I guess that makes you an "exceptionally challenging problem"? I can think of a few people who wouldn't argue that point :)

Touché

Release
May 10th, 2020, 18:23
Hi,

Is there any installation instruction ? I'm new to FG, with the unity version installed. I've copied the extension in the extension folder, I've right click and installed every Fonts .TTF files on my Windows 10 available to download.I don't know what to do with the art file .ai.

When I load the campaign with the Theme fg-CAP there's loading error of missing font TTF:

[5/10/2020 1:07:38 PM] FGU v4.0.0 STANDARD (2020-04-28)
[5/10/2020 1:07:38 PM] Launcher scene starting.
[5/10/2020 1:07:54 PM] Starting private server mode. [(192.168.218.1:1802) (fe80::488c:6dac:cfee:462e:1802)]
[5/10/2020 1:07:54 PM] Game server started. [192.168.218.1:1802]
[5/10/2020 1:07:54 PM] Launcher scene exiting.
[5/10/2020 1:07:54 PM] Tabletop scene starting.
[5/10/2020 1:08:08 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] font: Missing TTF tag for font (sheetlabelinline). [5E Theme - fg GAP v2.4] [graphics/graphics_fonts.xml]
[5/10/2020 1:08:08 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] font: Missing TTF tag for font (sheetlabelmini). [5E Theme - fg GAP v2.4] [graphics/graphics_fonts.xml]
[5/10/2020 1:08:08 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] font: Missing TTF tag for font (reference-h). [5E Theme - fg GAP v2.4] [graphics/graphics_fonts.xml]
[5/10/2020 1:08:08 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] font: Missing TTF tag for font (reference-title). [5E Theme - fg GAP v2.4] [graphics/graphics_fonts.xml]
[5/10/2020 1:08:08 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] font: Missing TTF tag for font (list-empty). [5E Theme - fg GAP v2.4] [graphics/graphics_fonts.xml]
[5/10/2020 1:08:08 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] font: Missing TTF tag for font (button-white). [5E Theme - fg GAP v2.4] [graphics/graphics_fonts.xml]
[5/10/2020 1:08:08 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] font: Missing TTF tag for font (button-white-large). [5E Theme - fg GAP v2.4] [graphics/graphics_fonts.xml]
[5/10/2020 1:08:08 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] font: Missing TTF tag for font (modcollector). [5E Theme - fg GAP v2.4] [graphics/graphics_fonts.xml]
[5/10/2020 1:08:08 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] font: Missing TTF tag for font (modcollectorlabel). [5E Theme - fg GAP v2.4] [graphics/graphics_fonts.xml]
[5/10/2020 1:08:08 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] font: Missing TTF tag for font (label_ps_name). [5E Theme - fg GAP v2.4] [graphics/graphics_fonts.xml]
[5/10/2020 1:08:08 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] font: Missing TTF tag for font (list-empty-ps). [5E Theme - fg GAP v2.4] [graphics/graphics_fonts.xml]
[5/10/2020 1:08:08 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] font: Missing TTF tag for font (reference-header). [5E Theme - fg GAP v2.4] [graphics/graphics_fonts.xml]
[5/10/2020 1:08:08 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] font: Missing TTF tag for font (reference-groupdesc). [5E Theme - fg GAP v2.4] [graphics/graphics_fonts.xml]
[5/10/2020 1:08:08 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] font: Missing TTF tag for font (windowtitle). [5E Theme - fg GAP v2.4] [graphics/graphics_fonts.xml]
[5/10/2020 1:08:08 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] font: Missing TTF tag for font (subwindowtitle). [5E Theme - fg GAP v2.4] [graphics/graphics_fonts.xml]
[5/10/2020 1:08:08 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] font: Missing TTF tag for font (subwindowsmalltitle). [5E Theme - fg GAP v2.4] [graphics/graphics_fonts.xml]
[5/10/2020 1:08:08 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] font: Missing TTF tag for font (subwindowsmalltitle_disabled). [5E Theme - fg GAP v2.4] [graphics/graphics_fonts.xml]
[5/10/2020 1:08:11 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Unable to locate extension file. [5E Theme - fg GAP v2.4] [strings/strings_utility.xml]
[5/10/2020 1:08:11 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] font: Missing TTF tag for font (reference-subtitle). [BigFonts] [graphics/graphics_fonts.xml]
[5/10/2020 1:08:11 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] font: Missing TTF tag for font (sheetlabel). [BigFonts] [graphics/graphics_fonts.xml]
[5/10/2020 1:08:15 PM] [WARNING] textwidget: Logical font () does not exist
[5/10/2020 1:08:41 PM] RULESET: 5E ruleset v3.3.11 for Fantasy Grounds
Copyright 2019 Smiteworks USA, LLC
[5/10/2020 1:08:41 PM] RULESET: CoreRPG ruleset v3.3.11 for Fantasy Grounds
[5/10/2020 1:08:41 PM] EXTENSION: fg GAP theme v2.4 for Fantasy Grounds\rCopyright 2017 ll00ll00ll00ll
[5/10/2020 1:08:41 PM] EXTENSION: Big Fonts by DIE Hard Gaming. \r\nMore great resources at \r\(LINK)
[5/10/2020 1:08:41 PM] EXTENSION: Window Saver v0.5.1 for FG V.3.x Copyright 2017 Smiteworks USA, LLC. \rAuthor: James (Lokiare) Holloway.

Thanks!

Zacchaeus
May 10th, 2020, 18:37
Hi Release, welcome to FG

As you can read from the first post these themes are no longer supported. They were written for Classic and due to various things which Unity does differently these are unlikely to work.

Release
May 10th, 2020, 19:06
It's looking good in the game, look like working even with the error previously past. Thanks for the quick answer!

pollux
May 13th, 2020, 00:26
As you can read from the first post these themes are no longer supported. They were written for Classic and due to various things which Unity does differently these are unlikely to work.

If you dig further in this thread, you can see that the story is actually quite a bit better than that. They were adopted by Smiteworks with permission of the original author and now ship with FGC/FGU as "Simple Brown" and "Simple Gray": https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?41922-GAP-amp-PRO-Themes-now-open-source&p=373450&viewfull=1#post373450

@Release: You should uncheck this theme, uninstall the mod from this thread, and select Simple Brown or Simple Gray from the list of built-in extensions/themes.

Jiminimonka
June 3rd, 2020, 15:03
Hi,

Is there any installation instruction ? I'm new to FG, with the unity version installed. I've copied the extension in the extension folder, I've right click and installed every Fonts .TTF files on my Windows 10 available to download.I don't know what to do with the art file .ai.

When I load the campaign with the Theme fg-CAP there's loading error of missing font TTF:

[5/10/2020 1:07:38 PM] FGU v4.0.0 STANDARD (2020-04-28)
[5/10/2020 1:07:38 PM] Launcher scene starting.
[5/10/2020 1:07:54 PM] Starting private server mode. [(192.168.218.1:1802) (fe80::488c:6dac:cfee:462e:1802)]
[5/10/2020 1:07:54 PM] Game server started. [192.168.218.1:1802]
[5/10/2020 1:07:54 PM] Launcher scene exiting.
[5/10/2020 1:07:54 PM] Tabletop scene starting.
[5/10/2020 1:08:08 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] font: Missing TTF tag for font (sheetlabelinline). [5E Theme - fg GAP v2.4] [graphics/graphics_fonts.xml]
[5/10/2020 1:08:08 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] font: Missing TTF tag for font (sheetlabelmini). [5E Theme - fg GAP v2.4] [graphics/graphics_fonts.xml]
[5/10/2020 1:08:08 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] font: Missing TTF tag for font (reference-h). [5E Theme - fg GAP v2.4] [graphics/graphics_fonts.xml]
[5/10/2020 1:08:08 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] font: Missing TTF tag for font (reference-title). [5E Theme - fg GAP v2.4] [graphics/graphics_fonts.xml]
[5/10/2020 1:08:08 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] font: Missing TTF tag for font (list-empty). [5E Theme - fg GAP v2.4] [graphics/graphics_fonts.xml]
[5/10/2020 1:08:08 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] font: Missing TTF tag for font (button-white). [5E Theme - fg GAP v2.4] [graphics/graphics_fonts.xml]
[5/10/2020 1:08:08 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] font: Missing TTF tag for font (button-white-large). [5E Theme - fg GAP v2.4] [graphics/graphics_fonts.xml]
[5/10/2020 1:08:08 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] font: Missing TTF tag for font (modcollector). [5E Theme - fg GAP v2.4] [graphics/graphics_fonts.xml]
[5/10/2020 1:08:08 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] font: Missing TTF tag for font (modcollectorlabel). [5E Theme - fg GAP v2.4] [graphics/graphics_fonts.xml]
[5/10/2020 1:08:08 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] font: Missing TTF tag for font (label_ps_name). [5E Theme - fg GAP v2.4] [graphics/graphics_fonts.xml]
[5/10/2020 1:08:08 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] font: Missing TTF tag for font (list-empty-ps). [5E Theme - fg GAP v2.4] [graphics/graphics_fonts.xml]
[5/10/2020 1:08:08 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] font: Missing TTF tag for font (reference-header). [5E Theme - fg GAP v2.4] [graphics/graphics_fonts.xml]
[5/10/2020 1:08:08 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] font: Missing TTF tag for font (reference-groupdesc). [5E Theme - fg GAP v2.4] [graphics/graphics_fonts.xml]
[5/10/2020 1:08:08 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] font: Missing TTF tag for font (windowtitle). [5E Theme - fg GAP v2.4] [graphics/graphics_fonts.xml]
[5/10/2020 1:08:08 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] font: Missing TTF tag for font (subwindowtitle). [5E Theme - fg GAP v2.4] [graphics/graphics_fonts.xml]
[5/10/2020 1:08:08 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] font: Missing TTF tag for font (subwindowsmalltitle). [5E Theme - fg GAP v2.4] [graphics/graphics_fonts.xml]
[5/10/2020 1:08:08 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] font: Missing TTF tag for font (subwindowsmalltitle_disabled). [5E Theme - fg GAP v2.4] [graphics/graphics_fonts.xml]
[5/10/2020 1:08:11 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Unable to locate extension file. [5E Theme - fg GAP v2.4] [strings/strings_utility.xml]
[5/10/2020 1:08:11 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] font: Missing TTF tag for font (reference-subtitle). [BigFonts] [graphics/graphics_fonts.xml]
[5/10/2020 1:08:11 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] font: Missing TTF tag for font (sheetlabel). [BigFonts] [graphics/graphics_fonts.xml]
[5/10/2020 1:08:15 PM] [WARNING] textwidget: Logical font () does not exist
[5/10/2020 1:08:41 PM] RULESET: 5E ruleset v3.3.11 for Fantasy Grounds
[5/10/2020 1:08:41 PM] RULESET: CoreRPG ruleset v3.3.11 for Fantasy Grounds
[5/10/2020 1:08:41 PM] EXTENSION: fg GAP theme v2.4 for Fantasy Grounds\rCopyright 2017 ll00ll00ll00ll
[5/10/2020 1:08:41 PM] EXTENSION: Big Fonts by DIE Hard Gaming. \r\nMore great resources at \r\(LINK)
[5/10/2020 1:08:41 PM] EXTENSION: Window Saver v0.5.1 for FG V.3.x Copyright 2017 Smiteworks USA, LLC. \rAuthor: James (Lokiare) Holloway.

Thanks!

Both these themes are now in Classic and Unity as Simple Brown and Simple Grey. You don't need to download them any more.

LordEntrails
June 3rd, 2020, 16:41
Moderator: First post updated.

Jiminimonka
June 3rd, 2020, 20:45
Moderator: First post updated.

I'm not using a test version and these themes are in FGC 3.3.10.

ddavison
June 3rd, 2020, 20:49
I'm not using a test version and these themes are in FGC 3.3.10.

Just delete those themes from your extensions folder. You don't need them anymore since they were incorporated into our official content with approval from the original developer. The original dev is no longer maintaining the old extensions, but they will still show up in your list of extensions if you don't manually remove them.

Jiminimonka
June 4th, 2020, 00:39
Just delete those themes from your extensions folder. You don't need them anymore since they were incorporated into our official content with approval from the original developer. The original dev is no longer maintaining the old extensions, but they will still show up in your list of extensions if you don't manually remove them.

Yes, that's what I was saying, I am using FGC 3.3.10 and the themes are included already, the EDIT that LordEntrails made said its on 3.3.4 Test version. :)

EDIT: ahh I was thinking 3.3.4(0)comes after 3.3.10 - my bad. I dont have them installed, was just making sure @Release knew.