PDA

View Full Version : FG on New Computer Issues

krb243
January 14th, 2018, 16:25
I continue to get script errors no matter the game systems I load up. Attached are the errors. I unloaded any modules to lower the number of errors, but some persist. I've updated FG and I had no issues on my last computer with the same license and games. All games also have the Table tab mis-shapened. What's causing these issues? Attached are two samples of the errors. Thanks in advance.

Zacchaeus
January 14th, 2018, 16:29
Looking at the screenshot it would appear that you have version 3.1.6 of the CoreRPG ruleset. The current version is 3.3.3. so I'm guessing that is the issue. Make sure that you have no unzipped rulesets in your ruleset folder in FG data. If you do delete them. If you don't then delete the corerpg ruleset from your ruleset folder and do an update.

LordEntrails
January 14th, 2018, 19:35
If mR. Z's suggestion doesn't work, then look to see if you have two installations of FG on your computer and remove one and then update the other.

damned
January 14th, 2018, 22:09
Its the 3.1.6 for sure!

krb243
January 15th, 2018, 02:28
thanks all. i found and deleted the core rpg folder and that set the version to 3.3.3 and fix all the errors. thanks for the assistance all!