PDA

View Full Version : Conan 2d20 - one shots

Ogedei
January 10th, 2018, 15:07
HO DOG BROTHERS AND SWORD SISTERS!

I have been looking to run some one-shots/short adventures for Conan 2d20 using the extension I am working on.

The kicker is I would need to run them generally on Monday or Wednesday starting around 6-9pm Mountain Standard Time.

I've had a few people interested from time to time but I've not had enough to go forward. I'm looking for a group of 3-4 and I'd love to have people new to the RPG. And although I am not looking to set up an actual date yet, depending on interest I would prefer sooner rather than later.

I am looking to either record or stream these for my you tube channel as well.

If you are looking to play and want to use something out of one of the expansions, please let me know ahead of time.

Let me know if you are interested!

vegaserik
January 11th, 2018, 02:12
I am interested. I have the book but have not gotten a chance to play it. I could play either day but would prefer it not to go too much later than 9pm - I work really early the next morning :) but I can take a nap in the afternoon if I need to lol I did the Kickstarter and got the core book and GM screen and bought one (Conan the Thief) on pdf.

Ogedei
January 11th, 2018, 15:20
I am interested. I have the book but have not gotten a chance to play it. I could play either day but would prefer it not to go too much later than 9pm - I work really early the next morning :) but I can take a nap in the afternoon if I need to lol I did the Kickstarter and got the core book and GM screen and bought one (Conan the Thief) on pdf.

Yes. I was throwing around the idea of 3 hourish games. 6-9 with a cliffhanger if necessary.

Ogedei
January 17th, 2018, 21:11
Looking more strongly at Wednesday right now.

Any other interest in adventuring in an age undreamed of?

Myrdin Potter
January 17th, 2018, 21:18
Unfortunately, Wednesday nights I am busy (I run a game). Monday I could make work.

Ogedei
January 17th, 2018, 21:20
Noted. I am ok with Monday still. Trying to be flexible with a lack of flexibility. :)

Ogedei
January 17th, 2018, 21:28
Sending out invites to a campaign to help facilitate this.

Loestal
January 19th, 2018, 16:56
I am very interested.

donoh
January 26th, 2018, 22:52
Is there still a slot available? I would be interested in trying the system out. Monday/Wednesday 6-9pm Mnt works for me.

Ogedei
January 29th, 2018, 15:14
Sorry for the delay on response with this! I haven't firmed up a date yet, but yes. I will add you to the campaign roster.

McGeekery
January 29th, 2018, 18:43
Is there a slot still available? But Monday works best for me in the 6-9 MST.

Ogedei
January 29th, 2018, 22:41
Is there a slot still available? But Monday works best for me in the 6-9 MST.

I've added you to the campaign list.

As these will be one-shots, I don't expect or need everyone to be available when we play. I think we are 5 or 6 people interested now, so I'll look at getting something started pretty soon.

BattleCalled
February 5th, 2018, 20:08
I'm brand new to Fantasy Grounds, but I would be interested if this is still open. I can do monday or wednesday, but I wouldn't be available until about 7 pm MST/9 pm EST

BattleCalled
February 6th, 2018, 21:40
I've added you to the campaign list.

As these will be one-shots, I don't expect or need everyone to be available when we play. I think we are 5 or 6 people interested now, so I'll look at getting something started pretty soon.
See above post.

Ogedei
February 6th, 2018, 21:49
See above post.

I meant to add you to the campaign list yesterday but was having trouble accessing it. The work computer can be finicky.

BattleCalled
February 7th, 2018, 04:49
I understand completely

Myrdin Potter
February 7th, 2018, 05:05
I did not receive an invite and I remain open on Monday nights.