PDA

View Full Version : Tool tips on buttons not working?

Bidmaron
January 10th, 2018, 03:11
MW, I might be an idiot (no offense to any real idiots who might be reading this), but I cannot get tooltips to work on any button I have tried it on. Has nothing to do with 3.3.4 though.

Also, from the list of changes, nothing is changing affecting my active Generators extension (I already know the column change in /rollon), so I have nothing to test other than my ongoing tests anyway.

damned
January 10th, 2018, 04:15
MW, I might be an idiot (no offense to any real idiots who might be reading this), but I cannot get tooltips to work on any button I have tried it on. Has nothing to do with 3.3.4 though.

Is the stringfile resource valid?

Bidmaron
January 10th, 2018, 05:18
Yes, damned. I am using tooltips on other controls. I just cannot get them to work on any button. But I did find other buttons on the combat tracker that have working tooltips. Let me keep playing with it. I must be doing something wrong.... Don't sweat it. I'll report back for help if I give up.

damned
January 10th, 2018, 06:13
Where did you include the tooltip code?

Here is a CoreRPG example: <state frame="buttonup" frameoffset="2,2,2,2" textres="masterindex_label_filter_sharedonly_all" tooltipres="masterindex_tooltip_filter_sharedonly" />

Bidmaron
January 10th, 2018, 12:49
Will post tonight when home from work

Trenloe
January 10th, 2018, 14:11
Moved these posts to a new thread. They really had nothing to do with the Original thread they were posted in.

If you have issues/questions please start a new thread or post in a relevant thread. Thanks.