PDA

View Full Version : lfg: player returning from break (UTC +11)

someoneinatree
January 4th, 2018, 05:21
Hi all - old Aussie FG player here returning from a long hiatus. *waves* Hoping to find a game as a player at the moment, and maybe start DMing again once I get back into the swing of things.

Would prefer evenings AEDT, but not a Friday or Saturday as I frequently have other things on, and either weekly or fortnightly (click here (https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20180104T19&p1=152&ah=4) for the kind of time range I'm looking for in multiple timezones).

And I'm mostly keen for high fantasy D&D 5E. Love a relaxed and friendly vibe, but where everyone is committed to some quality storytelling without being unnecessarily restrictive.

Will probably jump on for some FG Daze too. :)

Rusty Kneecap
January 4th, 2018, 11:46
I have a pathfinder game running in Perth time zone you could join in on? We start 8:00 pm Perth time.

dunadan
January 5th, 2018, 00:12
What night? I also might be interested.

Rusty Kneecap
January 5th, 2018, 01:54
Hi Dunadan,

My schedule is currently mostly Friday nights but it changes. I'm a teacher and I'm on holidays so we all kind of log on to Discord at 8:00 PM and if there are enough takers we play. The campaign is designed for people to miss sessions here and there. Private message me and I will supply text, email and discord name to move forward.

Rusty

someoneinatree
January 8th, 2018, 23:53
My schedule is currently mostly Friday nights but it changes.

Thanks for the offer Rusty, but if it's mostly Fridays then I would almost never be available, and I would probably find that too frustrating for my own playstyle.

drew130
January 9th, 2018, 01:25
hey Someoneinatree, i have a slot open for 1 player in my homebrew long term campiagn if you like, it's a fantasy d&d 5e game. with a lot of mysteries that still isn't discovered.
our game is at tuesday 06:00pm EST until 9:00pm EST for now. our goal is to get it to monday 05:00pm EST until 9:00pm EST in a month or two.
we have 4 players now we have a cleric/rogue, barbarian, fighter and a Card Dealer (homebrew class).
we are lvl 3 and every character get 300gp and a uncommon item that i made or 1 of the d&d 5e items
it all hangs of what kind of character you make.

someoneinatree
January 10th, 2018, 03:36
Thanks Drew. That's US EST? Unfortunately I'll be at work during those times. :p