PDA

View Full Version : [FG-Daze]Savage Mojo’s Noir Knights – A Week in the Life

Ellspeth
January 2nd, 2018, 17:20
Welcome to Noir Knights and the life of an SPA agent.
It is deep into the Depression in the USA. Most are merely struggling to survive, but in Washington D.C there is a small, secret arm of the government whose job is to investigate reports of, “unusual activity”. Over the last decade there has been a serious uptick in paranormal activity though it occurs virtually unnoticed by those not aware the “unseen” things of the universe. Teams have investigated everything from strange disappearances, odd sightings, the rising of new cults, and creatures you would have to see to believe they exist, and even then, one can always convince themselves they dreamed it.
The task of the agents of the SPA is to stop the increasing entry of forces from the Maelstrom and its many realms.
So what will it be this week, ordinary humans tapping into not so ordinary forces to gain power while the nation is on its knees economically? Or perhaps some sighting of strange lights, or missing persons? Or aid those who call on the government for help in their own fight against the strange new elements?
Join the game and find out.
7 PM EST.
Game System: Savage World
4-6 players.
Heroic level pre-gens provided. I have an ultimate license so anyone can play. Newcomers welcome.
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2908

LordEntrails
January 2nd, 2018, 18:35
Don't forget to add a post in the FGDaze sticky thread too :)

Ellspeth
January 2nd, 2018, 22:25
Don't forget to add a post in the FGDaze sticky thread too :)

Thanks and done.

Ellspeth
January 9th, 2018, 20:42
Do to an unexpected schedule change I pushed the time on this game to 7PM Eastern Standard. The calendar has been changed as well.

Ellspeth
January 14th, 2018, 13:04
I had entirely forgotten to include the link to the Noir Knights pre-gens, free download at RPGNow.
https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/114841/Noir-Knights-Characters?src=hottest_filtered
Mr. Dolby, Mrs. Amethyst and Mr. Shao have all ready been reserved. The sixth pre-gen, Miss Bonner, the Lady P.I. you would need to contact me for.

Wind Serpent
January 16th, 2018, 16:47
Is Mr. Flannigan still free? If he is, I'd like to claim him!

Ellspeth
January 16th, 2018, 17:21
Heya Wind Serpent, he is yours.

Wind Serpent
January 18th, 2018, 14:01
Thanks Ellspeth, looking forward to it!

Ellspeth
January 19th, 2018, 00:24
For those who may have been interested in either mine or Clyde's game, and find them full before you can sign up, Clyde and I are partners in crime as it were. We sit in on each others games to learn from each other, I teach him Fantasy Grounds, he teaches me Suzerain. However either of us will release our player seat to someone who may want to join, so you still have time.

madman
January 20th, 2018, 23:40
not seeing the alias anywhere?
am I blind.

Madman..

Ellspeth
January 21st, 2018, 10:54
I want to thank everyone of you, Jammin Jim, Em, Baufrin, madman, wind serpent, and Ramza, plus GMClydeC for joining the game yesterday. All of you threw yourself into your characters and the role play especially and and it is appreciated.
Screenshot of last nights game, when the team found a door leading into the tower and Dr. Craw's "lab".