PDA

View Full Version : Missing File???

The Wanderer
March 16th, 2006, 09:05
Hey all,

Just started on a new Char sheet for a new mod I'm working on. It's my first one so I've been lurking around in the boards getting all the info I could...

I found a thread here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4017) that helped, HOWEVER... My copy of the ruleset folder for d_20 does NOT contain the file d_20graphics.xml. I'm looking for the frame definition for the character sheets and have been unable to find it in any other .xml file. Does it exisit? Do I need to create one?

An interesting side effect I noticed was that when I change the base file reference to d_20graphics.xml. The program crashes even though it doesn't (apparently to me) exist...

Ideas??

joshuha
March 16th, 2006, 12:59
2 things.

First, you are referring to d20_graphics.XML correct?

Second, if the file is not in your d20 default ruleset use the unpak.exe or a zip program to open the resource.pak file and copy the needed files to your ruleset directory.

Toadwart
March 16th, 2006, 20:12
Yep, run the unpak.exe then look for the file in the base folders (e.g. \Fantasy Grounds\data\d20_graphics.xml) and copy it into your custom ruleset (and update base.xml to use your copy).

The Wanderer
March 18th, 2006, 06:43
Cool!

That worked great! thanks for the help.

Saves me living up to my screen name too much ;)