PDA

View Full Version : Removing XP from party sheet

Crusible
December 30th, 2017, 19:36
Hey all, I was playing around with encounters seeing how it all worked and I awarded XP to my party. But now im going to actually run the campaign and my players all have XP when they shouldn't. Is there a way to remove the XP thats already been awarded?

Crusible
December 30th, 2017, 19:43
I stumbled across my answer while looking through windows. If you click on the characters class from their character sheet you can remove the xp and add how much more they need to level up

damned
December 30th, 2017, 23:06
Yep you have to do it directly from the Character sheet.

Trenloe
December 31st, 2017, 03:49
The issue is that you can remove XP, but you can’t automatically remove levels. You’ll have to do that manually.

Also, you should be able to drag a negative number value to the XP entries on the Party Sheet.

Crusible
December 31st, 2017, 15:17
Awesome thanks everyone

Bonkon
December 31st, 2017, 21:47
If I remember correctly, even if you manually lower the level if the character got any special skills or such they remain as do the hit point's added, so if you did not know what they started at it could be a bit problematic.

LordEntrails
January 1st, 2018, 00:58
If I remember correctly, even if you manually lower the level if the character got any special skills or such they remain as do the hit point's added, so if you did not know what they started at it could be a bit problematic.
Yes, FG will not remove things added when you gain a class, level, race etc. It only adds.