PDA

View Full Version : PFS# 09-10 : Signs in Senghor (Sub-Tier 1-2) Dec 31, 7:00pm EST (00:00 UTC)

KevenSimmons
December 30th, 2017, 18:12
What better way is there to ring in the new year than with a Pathfinder Society game ? (the answer is : none)
Game time is 7:00pm Eastern U.S. time on New Years Eve (midnight UTC)

The Aspis Consortium is up to something in the Kaava Lands, beyond Bloodcove - which usually means trouble for the Pathfinder Society. Can you brave the wilds of the Mwangi Expanse and discover what new scheme the Consortium has put in motion?

This game will be run in the 1-2 sub-tier in normal play (Not Core). Members of the Exchange Faction have the opportunity to gain access to a vanity purchase if they succeed in the faction mission for the scenario.

Calendar Entry: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2905

Please register for the game by posting on this thread.

Blackfoot
December 30th, 2017, 18:22
I'm down for this... I think I have a level 2 exchange character.

Indeed: Pugnacious Twiddlebury, Gnome Summoner

MelanieSimmons
December 30th, 2017, 18:33
Yes, I would like to play, and I would like to bring either my life oracle Meyla or my gnome alchemist Blam!

Given another gnome in the party, this could be very interesting... :-)

Blackfoot
December 30th, 2017, 18:39
Well.. I actually summon gnomes.

OK.. no.. not actually. :)

Blackfoot
December 30th, 2017, 18:56
Dang.. I wasn't apparently signed in so the time was coming up wrong for me. I can't make it.. I won't be home from New Year's party until 8 or 8:30. Dang.

KevenSimmons
December 30th, 2017, 19:54
I'm OK shifting the time an hour later if that helps

Blackfoot
December 30th, 2017, 20:23
Let's see how you do for signups. I'm definitely up for it if you can do it at 8pm eastern instead.

xazil
December 30th, 2017, 21:15
I should be good, also have gnomes available to suit theme.

Blackfoot
December 30th, 2017, 23:50
OK.. so it turns out that the new year's party is tonight rather than tomorrow for some reason... so I have no issues with the 7pm time. :confused:

KevenSimmons
December 31st, 2017, 00:20
Great news Blackfoot.
We've got a legal table with 4 players - so go ahead and post your character info (xml file, previous chronicle, portrait) here - or email it to me if you have my address.

KevenSimmons
December 31st, 2017, 19:56
Just confirming - we are going with the original start time. 7:00pm Eastern U.S. (midnight UTC)