PDA

View Full Version : Lfg d&d 5e

juandessimo
December 30th, 2017, 11:03
1 player LFG i am in CST and i can play anytime in the morning from 1am-10am. and i can play some days at night around 9pm and after.

FG License: i have the free version
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: i could play really anyday, i hope to find a serious group and can play for a long time.
Term: Long term
Voice: i have most voice chat systems

Game System Preferred: I would love to play a L5R campaign again, but D&D 5e is fine
Game System Experience: i have played a lot of L5R and D&D 4th e and played 5E for a couple years.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I am quite new to fantasy grounds.

Character Type Preferred: I love bards, or something along the lines of summoner. I can do any class but i prefer a jokester bard.
About me: I have done a lot of roleplay related campaigns with my friends that we might fight every so often but it is focused on building your character and making the world come to life. i have done a few war like campaigns where it was pure combat which i kinda liked. I am a huge advocate for getting into character. I try to embody my character every session and make him truly came to life.

LordEntrails
December 31st, 2017, 18:02
Welcome to the forums :)

As you probably know, it's easier for GMs to find players than it is for players to find GMs. So make sure you browse through the posts here and reply to any appropriate posting from GMs; looking for players. They usually fill up fast, but keep looking.

Also check out the FG Daze thread. It's a one day convention coming up in late January that is a great chance to get in on some one shots and to meat other players and GMs.

And if you are concerned about how to use FG, check out the FG College sticky at the top of this forum. A great group of people there who can get you familiar with the system.

Good luck and good gaming.