PDA

View Full Version : highlight character

DaveNaler
December 30th, 2017, 04:39
Is there a way to make the highlight more visible for when there is a large number of characters/mobs in the combat tracker? the "white" circle haze is very challenging to see.

JohnD
December 30th, 2017, 04:49
I've often seen advice to toggle the visibility on/off in the CT. This will make the token on the map "blink" between visible and not visible (duh), which should help.

Also, there is a setting which will centre the map on the current/active creature in the CT. I agree that this might not always help if there are a large number of creatures in the CT and on the map at the same time.

DaveNaler
December 30th, 2017, 05:00
vis/invis seems to help, was just hoping there was a way to make it a more obvious target, on PC's its huge and obvious

damned
December 30th, 2017, 06:24
Hi guys - the answer is no. The current API does not expose that.
I recommend to NOT make the actor visible/invisible as that removes any targeting on that actor.
You can scroll wheel over their icon in the CT to make them go bigger/smaller if you cant find them.

Andraax
December 30th, 2017, 13:58
I've often seen advice to toggle the visibility on/off in the CT. This will make the token on the map "blink" between visible and not visible (duh), which should help.

Don't toggle visibility - it screws up targeting. Just click on the token a few times, this will also flash the circle around the token.