PDA

View Full Version : LFP: Rise of the Runelords (Anniversary Edition) (PAID GAME)

Miyu
December 29th, 2017, 13:43
***EDIT: GAME IS NOW FULL***

FG License:GM has Ultimate, players need Demo
Game System: Pathfinder

Time Zone: UTC
Day of week and time: Sunday 15:00-21:00
Planned start date: Jan 28, 2018
Planned Duration & Frequency: 6 hours, monthly
Term: Adventure Path

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: Full
Character starting level & equipment: 1st level
Character restrictions: Paizo published classes/races

Details of the scenario: In the sleepy coastal town of Sandpoint, evil is brewing. An attack by crazed goblins during the annual Swallowtail Festival quickly turns into something more ominous as the shadows of a dark past come back to haunt the town—and perhaps all of Varisia. Can the heroes stop the awakening of a legendary runelord and keep him from reclaiming his lost kingdom of greed?

GM FEES: This game is a paid game, $20 per player per session.

Link to Gamecalendar page: Here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2902)

lacker
December 29th, 2017, 18:02
Hi Miyu,

I am interested in this game (been looking to play in this AP since 2013).

Couple of questions:
1. Will the sessions always be the last Sunday of the month at the same time?
2. What happens if one or two participants can’t make a session?
3. What is your intent as far as how long this campaign will last... one book or the entire AP, or a certain character level?
4. How do you accept payment?
5. Pay in advance per session?
6. Any consideration for prepaying a number of sessions? Discounts for prepaying?
*Edited To Add* 7. Is there an interview process to enter this game?
*Edited To Add* 8. Will there be a session 0? If so, is that a paid session as well?

Finally, do you have a webpage/blog/YouTube and/or bio of your GM/DM experience and/or demonstration of your GM/DM style that can be reviewed?

Thank you for GMing.

Lee

Miyu
December 29th, 2017, 21:00
Hey Lee, thanks for expressing interest in this game. I will attempt to answer all of your questions here.

1. The session will always be on a Sunday at the same time, not necessarily the last one of the month. The exact Sunday will depend on the group's needs/availability.

2. If people can't make it, I will look to the group for a consensus on how they want to proceed. Do they want to reschedule, or play through without them? How do they want to handle XP? Every group is different, and I try to accomodate each group's preferences as much as possible. That being said, I do fully expect players to make every attempt to be there, on time; especially as this is only being held once a month.

3. My intention as to length is to complete the adventure path.

4. I am currently using a paypal.me link, but am open to and considering other methods.

5. Payment is expected after the session, but before the next session (i.e., session 1 payed before we begin session 2, etc.).

6. Should you wish to prepay for sessions, I would have to discuss that with you; but yes, I would be willing to work out a discount for prepaying for sessions.

7. As to process for entering, no formal process, no. This game is commissioned by a particular individual, so it would ultimately be their call. As far as I am concerned, all are welcome, so long as they are not disruptive. That being said, we will have a Discord group chat to get to know each other a bit prior to game start, and to make sure there are no glaring personality conflicts.

8. Yes, I plan on a session 0 prior to Jan 28, which is provided at no cost.

9. I do not currently have anything up (although that is in the works). I do have a few players who stream games when they can, and I can make sure you get those links when games are being streamed. I would also be happy to let you sit in and observe a session if you would like to before committing.

Hopefully that answered your questions. If you have any more, please let me know!

flyaturtle
January 1st, 2018, 06:44
Sounds great! Applied. New to pathfinder but not new to rpgs. Keep me posted on session 0, might be traveling before the 26th

Morfedel
January 3rd, 2018, 05:00
nevermind, mispost

39Sam
January 18th, 2018, 19:27
Uh Oh, applied on Calendar and now I notice the *** GAME FULL *** on OP.

Well, just let me know if you have any defections till the first game and I will apply properly.

Best regards and good game in any case :)

Miyu
January 19th, 2018, 05:02
Hey, thanks for the application. Unfortunately, this game is indeed full, but I may be running another iteration of it here soon based on the response this has gotten. Meanwhile, I will indeed add you to a list of alternates in case we lose players. Meanwhile, I wish to invite you (and anybody else who may be interested in finding games) to join my Discord server, Tabletop Lounge (https://discord.gg/QY4AYaM). It is an excellent place to hang out with fellow RPers, and catch a game.

Thank you for your interest, and I look forward to getting to chat, and hopefully get you into a game soon.

39Sam
January 19th, 2018, 18:10
Hello Miyu,

Thanks for the kind reply. And looking forward to meet you.

Regards,