PDA

View Full Version : magic book mod

hawkwind
December 29th, 2017, 11:04
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ag91TZSBSG79hLEsFjz0vUTUB2Xk3w

Some thing I knocked up for a game recently that that people mike like. it just generates random titles

PappaJHR
January 25th, 2018, 03:46
What version is this for??? I am trying to use it with my 3.5e and I cannot find it...

damned
January 25th, 2018, 04:05
Its written for 5e.
You can try the Universal Modules Extension and then the book will display and you can see if it is compatible with the 3.5e data structure.

PappaJHR
January 25th, 2018, 04:27
Thank you again, that worked perfectly.. now with any luck I can finally silence the cleric in the party who wants to collect every book he comes across...

damned
January 25th, 2018, 04:56
Throw in a few Dr Seuss titles to keep things interesting.
And start giving him a -1 on all Charisma based rolls as he now has a pronounced stoop from all the weight of those books he is carrying around.

PappaJHR
January 25th, 2018, 05:01
That is not a bad idea, thank you... I have already tried to discourage him with everything from monsters (nasty book worms and a mimic variant), many good 'ol fashion dirty looks, and a reminder that this isn't Skyrim...

damned
January 25th, 2018, 05:05
That is not a bad idea, thank you... I have already tried to discourage him with everything from monsters (nasty book worms and a mimic variant), many good 'ol fashion dirty looks, and a reminder that this isn't Skyrim...

If it is something they really love to do dont discourge too hard - you want them to enjoy it - but you can have a little fun with it too.