PDA

View Full Version : Where are all the Cleric domains?!

Strevin
December 29th, 2017, 02:34
Hello everyone,

I'm new to Fantasy Grounds and I am trying to make my character sheet for my War Cleric, but it seems that only Life Domain is available.

Can someone please help me on how to add this domain?

Thank you!

LordEntrails
December 29th, 2017, 02:53
If you are using the Basic Rules, then you will only have the races, classes and domains that are found in the Basic Rules. If you are Using the SRD, the same. If you are using the Complete Core Class Pack (the PHB by another name) then they will all be there.

You only get the Basic Rules and the SRD free with the license, you have to buy the PHB.

If you have a physical copy of the PHB, then you can just enter the information manually. But, most of us prefer to buy the FG version of the PHB because it saves us so much time. But, your decision.

Strevin
December 29th, 2017, 04:37
Thank you for the response. So, I am assuming that all the feats would be included with the digital PHB? I only see grappler.

damned
December 29th, 2017, 04:49
Thank you for the response. So, I am assuming that all the feats would be included with the digital PHB? I only see grappler.

Thats correct.

LordEntrails
December 29th, 2017, 04:59
The SRD only has enough info for 3rd party publishers to build compatible products. The Basic Rules just has enough to get started, you can download the PDF from Wizards, https://media.wizards.com/2014/downloads/dnd/playerdndbasicrules_v0.2.pdf

The FG PHB has everything in that you can find in the printed PHB, all the races, classes, feats, equipment, spells, etc.

Myrdin Potter
December 29th, 2017, 17:39
The Fantasy Grounds version of the PHB is on sale now for $25.50, usually it is $30. That will have all the things you are looking for.

I suggest that you have your DM buy it as they can share it for all the players to use it to build characters as long as they connect to their game.

If you have it as a player, it is a great reference and you can use even when not playing, but you cannot share with the other players unless you are the DM.