PDA

View Full Version : Kingmaker

flipwalker42
December 28th, 2017, 22:56
So I'm a noob to FG, and not extremely experienced with Tabletop gaming in general(been dabbling for years, but only played in 1-2 consistent games). But I just picked it up and I want to run a Kingmaker game with some friends. I have played the beginning stages of this adventure path previously as a player, not a DM.

My question is this: I remember the kingdom stuff being hard to manage. Is there something in FG that helps facilitate this? Or do we stick with our old Excel sheet? I saw in one of the screenshots on the store page that there were some hex's marked as 'explored', how was this done?

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated! Looking forward to many good gaming nights using this software, enjoying learning it so far!

Philip

damned
December 28th, 2017, 23:26
Welcome Philip

There was someone working on a quite detailed Kingmaker extension last year but they never completed or never posted their completed extension.
Perhaps see if you can locate that post/thread and send them a PM and/or reply to that thread expressing your interest in learning more.

damned
December 28th, 2017, 23:32
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?35300-Pathfinder-Kingdom-Builder-extension-WIP-questions