PDA

View Full Version : Look Who is Coming for Donner [SW: DLR], 1/2/18, 5pm PST

Mentalic
December 28th, 2017, 17:46
Hey folks, I am looking to run a Deadlands Reloaded one shot this coming Tuesday (1/2/18) evening (around 5pm PST). I will be taking one of the shorter novice adventures and running that (most likely "Look Who is Coming for Donner" but maybe another). I have never played Savage Worlds, so this will be a learning experience for me. This will be partly theater of the mind with some quickly drawn up maps when combat begins.

I have the Ultimate license. We will use TeamSpeak3 for voice comms.

There will be a handful of premade characters to get us into the action sooner since I am guessing plenty of time will be taken by me just learning the system and the fantasygrounds ui for it. A premade will be made for each Arcane Background, for a Harrowed gunslinger and for several classic western tropes.

I fiddled a bit and made an extension to allow for separate Blessed and Voodooist ABs (from Stone and a Hard Place). I will see if I can get Metal Mages and Hexslingers in there too (no promises).

Mentalic
January 2nd, 2018, 00:20
Sadly, not enough interest; so I had to cancel this one.

goodmanje
January 5th, 2018, 19:00
Sorry I didn't see this sooner. I would have been interested.

Sammage
January 6th, 2018, 00:12
I was tied up on the 2nd too...but if you try it again sometime I may be able to jump in.