PDA

View Full Version : Creating a class in Pathfinder.....

ivioin
December 28th, 2017, 06:29
Is class creation broken for pathfinder? It doesn't seem to allow me to do certain things

damned
December 28th, 2017, 06:49
I dont know if anyone has cast Read Thoughts so you will have to actually provide some details...

ivioin
December 28th, 2017, 07:42
Nice one... I have been trying to make a class from scratch for Pathfinder and I can't seem to create everything that will be needed. For instance: the things you get at each level. I was just woondering if this is just my noobness getting the best of me or so I have a bug that needs to be fixed. Has anyone created a class from scratch for pathfinder in fg?

trobadork
December 28th, 2017, 12:01
Try to open a class from the drs module and look at the way it's done. Are you using the Pathfinder ruleset or the CoreRPG ruleset ?

Trenloe
December 28th, 2017, 15:14
Look at some of the example classes in this module: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?41243-PF-Improved-Basic-Rules

ivioin
December 30th, 2017, 18:38
Try to open a class from the drs module and look at the way it's done. Are you using the Pathfinder ruleset or the CoreRPG ruleset ?

I am using the pathfinder ruleset, i believe. I am new to fantasy grounds so, it's kind of confusing. I have bought all of the pathfinder core books on here though if that helps.

trobadork
January 1st, 2018, 11:42
Some things to check :

- when you create a campaign, PFRPG ruleset must be checked.
- in your campaign, click on Library, then Module and load the Pathfinder Core Rulebook.
- In your Library, the Core Rulebook appear on the left.
- Navigate to Class and choose one. On the right click on the second tab and you would see the "stat" of the Class (skills, HD, abilities).
- Scores on the left of the abilities are the level needed - when the Class reach this level, it will appear on the character sheet.

When you understand how it works, click on the Class button (in the right panel) then right click/create new and be creative ;)