PDA

View Full Version : 5E 2-Shot Adventures in Stormreach - Waterworks

geewaagh
December 27th, 2017, 00:09
FG License: GM has Standard License
Game System: D&D 5e
Time Zone: 7pm EST
Dates: Thursday December 28, 2017 and Thursday January 4, 2018
Term: 2-Shot game. If it works out, I plan on running more two-shot games in and around Storm Reach.
Text or Voice: Voice using Discord
Roleplay / Combat / Exploration Mix: 20 / 40 /40
Number of Players: 4 to 5
Character starting level: 3rd
Character Class restrictions: Players and Xanathar's Guide To Everything Classes only
Races: Players Handbook races plus Warforge from Unearthed Arcana:Eberron (UA:E)
Variant Rules: Lingering Injuries, Human Variant, Feats (including Dragonmarks from UA:E)
What’s this about: Low commitment, high fun. We are going to explore Eberron’s most famous city and surrounding areas. HIGHLY based on quest from Dungeons and Dragons Online. If you have played them, great, welcome to nostalgia. If you have not, great, I have changed up everything anyway!
About me: Run games for a LONG TIME. Running games on Fantasy Grounds since version 1.0 and Face to face since, well, I would rather not talk about it. ;P

If you would like to play and signup on calendar.
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2901

Then send me a PM with your character class, race, rough background, etc. and a little background on who you are!

IrishBouzouki
December 27th, 2017, 13:49
I signed up

robjoliu
January 5th, 2018, 16:44
I'm in for round 2. Game calendar not working properly.

Oya
January 8th, 2018, 00:24
Let me know if you ever run another two-parter. I'm really interested in playing and wish I hadn't missed the 12/30 & 12/4 games.

GrimReaper
January 13th, 2018, 19:09
My friend and I would also like to express interest in joining. Whenever you start something up again I hope you'd consider us.