PDA

View Full Version : LFP 4-6 Players 5E Level 1 @ 09:00 - 11:30 & 20:30 - 23:30 NZT (UTC+12)

liquidity
December 26th, 2017, 05:28
LFP 1-6 Players 5E Level 1 @ 09:00 & 20:30 NZT (UTC+13)

FG License: Ultimate.
Game System: 5E

Time Zone: NZT (UTC +13)
Day of week and time: DMing up to Twice Daily a) 9am & b) 8:30pm
Planned start date: Wed 27th December.
Planned Duration & Frequency: 2 Daily Sessions over 27th - 30th Dec 1st - 5th Jan
Term: Holiday sessions, depending on numbers and comradery evening sessions (b) may continue for foreseeable future (West Marches Style up to the players.)

You don't need to attend all of the sessions but you can if you like.
New players are welcome, just be aware I'm new to DMing on Fantasy Grounds, though I have been using it as a DM assist tool for a while.
As a DM I have been DMing for 25 years.

Text or Voice: Voice (Discord) Message me on Liquidity#5686
Voice software used: i.e. (Discord) Server is here, https://discord.gg/eHSa3KB

Roleplay & Combat mix: i.e. 30/70
Number of Players in game & needed: 1 - 6.
Character starting level & equipment: Level 1 Std Starting Equipment.
Character restrictions: i.e. Players Handbook, Elemental Evil. Other by arrangement, I have Volo’s guide.

Details of your scenario:
Character Generation,See character-creation channel on Discord Server.
Yawning Portal Adventures, Sunless Citadel + Mixin’s (I change Stuff <Evil Grin>). We will start there an see where the Adventure takes you.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2900

You awake in the village of Blazingdell to the sounds of birds chirping, a slight breeze rustling leaves on the trees and the sun shining in your window. This is it, the day finally come, You stretch relieving the ache and strain of your muscles from the intense training over the past year. It seemed like months of training repeatedly with your friends as well as a few assholes and today the new Mayor has finally lifted the sanctions for the first time in over 100 years, access beyond Blazingdell borders has been granted.

Blazingdell is or was, a quiet hamlet tucked up far up in the Razorspine mountains, protected on both sides as the Razorspine wrapped two long ice covered arms around the gentle vale. Whether by a freak of nature or ancient magic, the vale it self was generally temperate, warmed by winds from the east, regardless of the weather conditions on the other side of the spine. The open and fertile valley was meet at the foot of the mountains by the massive expanse of the Khundrukar forest, On a clear day you can see it’s lone peak rising above the green sea from the top of the vale.

However a hundred years past it tranquil life was shattered.

It was a time of Chaos, War and Death, as the three horseman roamed the lands, To this day the scholars of Blazingdell are uncertain where Pestilence was, they think his horse may have thrown a shoe, but I digress. Many of the village men left to fight in what was the Orc wars, none returned, trade trickled to a stop and even the Gypsy vans that brought their news, trade and thievery failed to make an appearance, scouts were sent out of course, news was sort after and the usual traders left. No one who entered the Khundrukar forests for more than a single night ever returned, it’s a two week journey across, with the next township several miles on the far side of the forest. No one knows the result of the wars and it was clearly not safe to travel. After the Widow Rainweaver Hucrele’s son charged off with their best horse 90 years ago, only to have it return with some bloody pulp remains attached to the saddle, travel through the forest was banned, guards were posted at the bottom of the valley and a palisade was built. However time has past, and with it the Widow Rainweaver, now her daughter Kerowyn Hucrele has lifted the ban for those who are both trained and able, This has allowed her children to explore some nearby ruin’s not out of the valley exactly but pretty close by, and while they have yet to return, you yourself having passed muster are ready to seek them out, it's time to put Blazingdell back on the map….

liquidity
December 26th, 2017, 22:15
Agreous Phorbos (Rogue) made it to the ledge, was beset by Giant Rats! valiantly killed one before retreating back to town.