PDA

View Full Version : Frog God Games Tome of Horrors for 5E

Dax Doomslayer
December 25th, 2017, 13:11
Hi,
Does anyone know if SmiteWorks will be selling the FGG Tome of Horrors for 5E when it becomes available? I'm thinking of backing this KickStarter and they are selling virtual tokens. If FG is going to sell it, I'll pass on that option and just get the book. Thanks!

damned
December 25th, 2017, 13:28
Hi,
Does anyone know if SmiteWorks will be selling the FGG Tome of Horrors for 5E when it becomes available? I'm thinking of backing this KickStarter and they are selling virtual tokens. If FG is going to sell it, I'll pass on that option and just get the book. Thanks!

Hey Dax this thread suggests its coming: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?41181-Tome-of-Horrors-5e-Kickstarter

Dax Doomslayer
December 25th, 2017, 13:54
Very cool! Thanks Damned and Merry Christmas!!

JohnD
December 25th, 2017, 17:58
The Frog God's are pretty high on FG. It will be here.

Zhern
December 26th, 2017, 22:04
Yep, we love FG. It will definitely be coming to the FG store. Zach has been working with Doug to get it prioritized within the ever tremendous amount of work that SmiteWorks has to do. The same applies to Rappan Athuk 5e.

Dax Doomslayer
December 26th, 2017, 22:51
Very cool Patrick! I've been a big fan of Necromancer Games and now FGG. I'm dying to see the Rappan Athuk 5E version too.

Zhern
December 27th, 2017, 16:51
We'll be launching the Kickstarter for Rappan Athuk 5E during the first quarter of 2018. It has already been converted to 5E, the new expansion levels have been written, and it is in development right now. Art is still coming in for it. If you follow our Facebook page or the Rappan Athuk Facebook group, we've been posting some of the scenes from it. It will be printed at the same time as Tome of Horrors 5E and will be fulfilled in tandem with ToH. If you liked our Necromancer Games stuff, you might be interested to know there is a 5E version of a certain city being worked on too. Something about genies, devils, and 1001 nights or some such. Oh, and it will have a ton of new content too, to the tune of 100k new words or so. That will be later in 2018, though.

Dax Doomslayer
December 27th, 2017, 17:01
Ummm, seriously? City of Brass?! I've heard of the other things but I missed any portents on that topic! That's sweet! I have the 3.0 / 3.5 version of this. Wowsa!!

Zhern
December 27th, 2017, 21:24
Yep, seriously. :)

hawkwind
May 14th, 2019, 08:58
necro thread revival

Any news on either Rappan or the Tome for 5E?

Dax Doomslayer
May 14th, 2019, 12:35
I second the question hawkwind!!

Myrdin Potter
May 14th, 2019, 19:46
I have heard that the Tome is pretty advanced. Nothing on Rappan Athuk recently.

StoryWeaver
September 8th, 2019, 04:40
It's been a while now, any more news on the release of this product for FG?
Itching to pick up a copy for FG.

https://froggodgames.com/frogs/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Tome-of-Horrors-5e-Web-1.png