PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Game -Curse of Strahd Campaign (need a couple more players to fill the group).

keeperofsouls
December 21st, 2017, 01:42
I am looking to start a new game up of Curse of Strahd in the next month (After Christmas). Curse of Strahd is my favorite none homebrew campaign and one that have been wanting to run again for while. There is a great base for me to work with, and flexibility that can be easily adapted, with tons of RP moments. Its also a very dark campaign, one I don't mind tearing the players into scraps with.

The game will be on Sunday 6:30pm -9:00 MST understanding will end the session sometime in the last 30minutes. It will start as a biweekly before ramping up to weekly once things are set into place for players and myself.

I have been DMing for the last 4 years solid, with on and off for over 20 years. I will tell most the time I prefer RP over Combat (70%-30%) and will be looking for players that want to play their characters not just level them. I want players that have not played this campaign before.

The campaign will be on the harder side of dnd I won't be pulling punches and will be tuned with the players in mind. For the most part I will be just using 5th dnd rules. I have a few home brew rules with this campaign one having to do with raise spell and resurrection and one dealing with the horrors of Barovia, its a scary place. I will be using a check point system for the game.

If your interested please send me.

Race
Description
Background - Goals, up bringing family, hopes, desires, likes/dislikes, and anything else you can think of.

(Update 12/19/17)

Currently 3 player has been accepted (cleric, wizard, rogue, need 1-2 more).
It important that you send me a background, good portion of my games plays off the characters.
Planning for first session 31 December.

(Update 11/28/17)

I am allow pretty much anything published by wizards for 5E (if its crazy trying to break balance I will break it however).

Calendar.
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=2892