PDA

View Full Version : Calendar Log Entries Missing!

GunbunnyFuFu
December 20th, 2017, 20:53
Hello!

I've made a number of calendar log entries as a DM for my Tomb campaign, however...when I started the game up today I noticed they were missing! Any idea how to recover them?

GB

GunbunnyFuFu
December 20th, 2017, 20:54
Hrm...disregard. Seems the little blue icon on the date doesn't appear anymore for them, but I found them in "All Logs".

Zacchaeus
December 20th, 2017, 20:58
Calendar entries are stored in the db.aml file within the campaign folder. If you are not seeing them then it may be that the file has become corrupted in some way. Have a look at any of the db.session files that will also exist. Find the latest one by date and rename it db.xml (obviously rename or back up the original db.xml file first). This should restore everything to whenever that save was made which hopefully includes the majority of your campaign.

Zacchaeus
December 20th, 2017, 20:59
Hrm...disregard. Seems the little blue icon on the date doesn't appear anymore for them, but I found them in "All Logs".

Interesting; it does in mine.

UrKnightErrant
March 7th, 2023, 17:48
Same thing just happened to me. Mid-session. As I was updating the calendar log entries, everything just vanished. They are not in the chatlog. Are there any other logfiles I might find them in?

Trenloe
March 7th, 2023, 19:00
Same thing just happened to me. Mid-session. As I was updating the calendar log entries, everything just vanished. They are not in the chatlog. Are there any other logfiles I might find them in?
You've posted this in a 5 year old thread in the FG Classic support forum - unless you're issue matches 100% this issue it's best to start a new thread. As post #2 in this thread shows, the OP found their log entries - so wasn't actually an issue in the end.

Assuming you're using FG Unity, I recommend starting a new thread specific to your issue in the House of Healing - Unity forum.